2025 Disney Vacation Club Points Charts!

In 2015, we bought 168 Poly points to buy a Week 44 (first week of Nov) fixed week Lake View Studio that cost 153 points to book by itself. (That 10% markup is standard for fixed weeks).

Today it costs 185 points to book our fixed week.

We have gone from having to give up 15 points to book our fixed week to it being 17 points CHEAPER to book the room as a fixed week over standard booking.

We are pleased with this 20% swing in the value of our fixed week over time.

Said differently, if we had bought the same fixed week based on today’s chart, it would have required 204 points instead of 168.

No change in the BCV charts. However, the last two periods changed slightly.

Travel period 6 now spans

Feb 16 - Apr 12
Apr 21 - Apr 30
Nov 26 - Nov 28

Travel period 7 now spans

Apr 13 - Apr 20
Dec 24 - Dec 31

The difference being April 13-20 is now in period 7 and Mar 24-31 is now in period 6.

Feb 16 - Apr 12
Apr 21 - Apr 30
Nov 26 - Nov 28

Apr 13 - Apr 20
Dec 24 - Dec 31

The difference being April 13-20 is now in period 7 and Mar 24-31 is now in period 6.
No change in RIV either.

Feb 16 - Apr 12
Apr 21 - Apr 30
Nov 26 - Nov 28

Apr 13 - Apr 20
Dec 24 - Dec 31

Because they adjust them each year for Easter and Thanksgiving.

In 2015, we bought 168 Poly points to buy a Week 44 (first week of Nov) fixed week Lake View Studio that cost 153 points to book by itself. (That 10% markup is standard for fixed weeks).

Today it costs 185 points to book our fixed week.

We have gone from having to give up 15 points to book our fixed week to it being 17 points CHEAPER to book the room as a fixed week over standard booking.

We are pleased with this 20% swing in the value of our fixed week over time.

Said differently, if we had bought the same fixed week based on today’s chart, it would have required 204 points instead of 168.
Hi.. would you pls remind me if the FW is 7nights Sunday to Saturday?
I purchased one a couple of years ago and have used the points and now can’t recall how to make the comparison..
Thanks!

Feb 16 - Apr 12
Apr 21 - Apr 30
Nov 26 - Nov 28

Apr 13 - Apr 20
Dec 24 - Dec 31

Is that because of Easter?

Easter 2024 is March 31st.
Easter 2025 is April 20th

The week leading up to, and including, Easter Sunday always seems to be Period 7 (highest points). Easter is a moving date.

With the charts coming this early, I am guessing there are not any changes other than usual ones due to date changes for Easter (Palm Sunday thru Easter Sunday is annually in the highest season at WDW) and Thanksgiving (Wed thru Fri of Thanksgiving week is in the 6th season while rest of Oct and Nov is in the 5th season). Thus far I have checked BWV, AKV and BLT (ones I may stay at in 2025) and no other changes than the usual ones were made.

As far as Easter time being in the highest season and the Wed-Fri of Thanksgiving week being in the next to highest season, that was true even before the change from the five season chart to the 7-season chart in 2021, although in the 5-season charts both Easter weeks (one before and of Easter) were in the highest season.

Last edited:
Is that because of Easter?

Easter 2024 is March 31st.
Easter 2025 is April 20th

The week leading up to, and including, Easter Sunday always seems to be Period 7 (highest points). Easter is a moving date.
Yes it’s because of Easter. The usual changes are the only ones I’ve seen so far.

Boardwalk and Grand Flo are the same points for 2024 and 2025.

Only change was dates for holidays in seasons 6 and 7.

Well, one of my data points for potential news regarding the Poly tower decision was the point charts. If the 2025 points included new rooms, then we would have the answer....I would not have put it past DVD to use these to announce it.

The fact that nothing was there, means we have no further insight into it, otherthan, they still want it to be secret. However, because they did issue points for the current PVB, it seems like a good sign that they are not planning (at least not initially) to reallocate across any units, even if it ends up being the same. Not that they can't change things, but it would make no sense to put out charts today only to adjust later on.

Now, we will see about next week's DVC meeting and whether that includes any info!

Well, one of my data points for potential news regarding the Poly tower decision was the point charts. If the 2025 points included new rooms, then we would have the answer....I would not have put it past DVD to use these to announce it.

The fact that nothing was there, means we have no further insight into it, other than, they still want it to be secret.

Now, we will see about next week's DVC meeting and whether that includes any info!
I feel like if they don’t give us something by next week our collective heads might explode haha

I was hoping they would include the Fort Wilderness Cabins'points. I was so excited, I didn't read the "Sixteen".

A tweak at VGC that aligns it more with VDH in January.
What you are seeing for VGC is a normal change made annually. VGC has always had a strange beginning of Jan. When Jan 1 is a Sun, that highest season does not end until Sat Jan 7, when Jan 1 is a Monday it ends Sat Jan 6, when it is Tuesday it ends Jan 5, etc, and in 2025 when it is a Wednesday, high season will end Jan 4; that kind of change continues until Jan 1 is Sat and Jan 1 is the only Jan day in high season. Those other dates in first week of Jan not in the highest season move to the lowest season.

It appears VDH is going to have all of Jan in the low season as in both 2024 and 2025 all of Jan is in low season, including Jan 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter