2024 DVC Annual Dues - Check Your Mail!

So far

Aulani: 9.76 up from 9.14
Animal Kingdom: 9.08 up from 8.80

If anybody gets a Riviera one post it pls :X
I’m on month 10 of DVC ownership (and I own at Aulani)— is 6% annual inflation typical or unusual?

Based on booking family vacations this year, I’m guessing hotel rates went up much more than 6%, but I’m still going to be displeased if my dues double within a decade.

I’m on month 10 of DVC ownership (and I own at Aulani)— is 6% annual inflation typical or unusual?

Based on booking family vacations this year, I’m guessing hotel rates went up much more than 6%, but I’m still going to be displeased if my dues double within a decade.
Here are the Aulani inflation rates for the last several years. This year is a bit of an outlier.

1699193651978.png

It appears to me that they are sending the statements out in batches, alphabetically by resort.

So far, we've seen Aulani, AKV & BLT. If my assumption is correct. We will see Beach Club, Boardwalk & Boulder Ridge next, perhaps net week.

It appears to me that they are sending the statements out in batches, alphabetically by resort.

So far, we've seen Aulani, AKV & BLT. If my assumption is correct. We will see Beach Club, Boardwalk & Boulder Ridge next, perhaps net week.
I like the theory! But Facebook has Hilton Head already (and beach club)… it might be a long wait for VB though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter