2024 Disney Vacation Club Points Charts

The 2024 charts are also on the DVC website. Have thus far checked a few and it does not appear there are changes from 2023 except usual ones like Thanksgiving and Easter week dates. Anyone seeing otherwise? This would apparently mean DVC is done for now with the shifting of points to the fall season from other seasons that it has done in the last few years.

Last edited:
It appears the same. The past few years there was a note with them announcing changes and there isn’t one I saw on the website, so I do think that all remained the same…outside of the holiday dates.

They 2024 charts are also on the DVC website. Have thus far checked a few and it does not appear there are changes from 2023 except usual ones like Thanksgiving and Easter week dates. Anyone seeing otherwise? This would apparently mean DVC is done for now with the shifting of points from the fall season to other seasons that it has done in the last few years.
I’ve been comparing trips we booked this year vs. 2024 and nothing significant outside the holidays you noted which is to be expected.

Once I saw that the charts were released I came to check things out here....no drama? I was looking forward to digging through the numbers and having some heated debates about the massive changes.

It's actually very nice to see things stabilize for now.
As I said on the other thread, when I heard they were out today, I figured there weren't any big changes. If there had been, they wouldn't have released them until after the membership meeting next week! :p

I only looked carefully at the one for Aulani. The only change that I noted of significance to our family was our spring break (last week of March) was moved to the most expensive category.

I only looked carefully at the one for Aulani. The only change that I noted of significance to our family was our spring break (last week of March) was moved to the most expensive category.
That appears to just be a normal change. Week before and of Easter is always in the highest season at Aulani and Easter in 2024 is March 31.

That appears to just be a normal change. Week before and of Easter is always in the highest season at Aulani and Easter in 2024 is March 31.
Oh, good point. I forgot about Easter changing weeks. Thanks.

I did see a one point drop for studios in preferred category for SSR in September 2023. So there may be slight changes.

I did see a one point drop for studios in preferred category for SSR in September 2023. So there may be slight changes.
The 2023 charts are different from 2022 because DVC was still shifting points annually as part of its plan to raise fall (Oct and after) points. The newly released 2024 chart for SSR is the same as the 2023 chart except for usual changes resulting from Easter and Thanksgiving date changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter