2024 DCA Moonlight Registration Date

OK - I'm worried about starting a firestorm here... but did anyone else get TWO sets of tickets? I received my first 5 tickets (w/parking) on Monday, January 15th, and then I received a complete 2nd set yesterday, January 20th. The first set stated that I could enter at 4pm, parking expired on 1/3/25 and the tickets have barcodes. The second set stated that I could enter at 6pm, parking expired on 1/16/25 and the tickets have QR codes. (The barcodes are on the lower left back side of the tickets, but the QR codes on the 2nd set are on the lower right back side of the tickets.) My order number on the enclosed letters was identical, but the numbers on the tickets are all different. (And I'm very sorry to those that haven't yet received any tickets that I'm reporting receiving two sets.)

OK - I'm worried about starting a firestorm here... but did anyone else get TWO sets of tickets? I received my first 5 tickets (w/parking) on Monday, January 15th, and then I received a complete 2nd set yesterday, January 20th. The first set stated that I could enter at 4pm, parking expired on 1/3/25 and the tickets have barcodes. The second set stated that I could enter at 6pm, parking expired on 1/16/25 and the tickets have QR codes. (The barcodes are on the lower left back side of the tickets, but the QR codes on the 2nd set are on the lower right back side of the tickets.) My order number on the enclosed letters was identical, but the numbers on the tickets are all different. (And I'm very sorry to those that haven't yet received any tickets that I'm reporting receiving two sets.)
Only received one set of tickets. Parking coupon expires 1/5/25 and has a bar code. Tickets have QR codes and indicate entry “beginning at 6PM”.

With no signs of tickets showing up today in the mail according informed delivery, I gave Member Services a call. Ends up if we don’t get the tickets before leaving, we can show the email for the free parking and can pick up tickets from Window 4 at 5pm (showing email/ID). Whew! Now there’s no reason to stress!

With no signs of tickets showing up today in the mail according informed delivery, I gave Member Services a call. Ends up if we don’t get the tickets before leaving, we can show the email for the free parking and can pick up tickets from Window 4 at 5pm (showing email/ID). Whew! Now there’s no reason to stress!

Thanks! According to my Informed Delivery, I will be receiving the tickets today so hopefully that stressor is gone, but also good to know these details.

Hopefully this is ok to ask here… I could have sworn I registered for this event. My husband & I even planned our trip accordingly. Turns out I never did register. Would anyone have 2 extra tickets that they won’t be using? (Our trip will still be fun without this since we are going to Sweethearts’ Nite the following night.)

Can the food vouchers be used at restaurants also? I read people mentioning snack carts and for Lunar Festival food festival kiosks. Thanks!

Can the food vouchers be used at restaurants also? I read people mentioning snack carts and for Lunar Festival food festival kiosks. Thanks!

Yes, they can be used at restaurants. Last year we used some at Pym’s and previous years for bread bowls. Just know that lines tend to be insane for food!

The same thing happened to me, got two sets! I tried to see if the first set was valid by trying to link it to my Disneyland app but doesn't work. 2nd set with the QR codes can be linked though. So maybe thats why we got two sets? As first sets weren't the valid tickets?

It sounds like the ppl that received 2 sets of tickets were because the first set were wrong (says start time at 4pm). I would recommend bringing both sets of tickets just in case but definitely don’t invite 5 extra ppl. 😅

Also for those that received the following up email today, did you notice they took away the line about complimentary frozen treats? I’m going to be really sad if they got rid of that this year. Esp after I told the ppl I’m taking all about the unlimited Mickey bars.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

Quick question - I plan to park using my magic key and gave the parking pass to my BFF to use so they can park for free too. Can she park with it before 6 PM? Maybe closer to 5ish? We were hoping to get there a little earlier to avoid some traffic and to get a bite to eat in DTD beforehand (she has 2 boys who will need a real meal). The voucher does not have a time I can see on it, but the email made it sound like after 6?!?!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

Quick question - I plan to park using my magic key and gave the parking pass to my BFF to use so they can park for free too. Can she park with it before 6 PM? Maybe closer to 5ish? We were hoping to get there a little earlier to avoid some traffic and to get a bite to eat in DTD beforehand (she has 2 boys who will need a real meal). The voucher does not have a time I can see on it, but the email made it sound like after 6?!?!
I thought the same thing as you when I read the email. We're planning to use the parking voucher and we're getting there around 5, so I hope it's ok.

The email says you can't combine food vouchers, but I thought people were doing that last year. Did it change?

I thought if you bought something for $20, you could use 2 food vouchers...am I wrong?

The email says you can't combine food vouchers, but I thought people were doing that last year. Did it change?

I thought if you bought something for $20, you could use 2 food vouchers...am I wrong?
Last year they could be combined. I don’t remember the language though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter