2024 DCA Moonlight Registration Date

This is our 1st DCA moonlight magic event. Can anyone tell me what kind of “snacks” or food is provided?

Will many food venues be open?

It said “many” rides are open. Do you know which ones won’t be available?

It said free parking starts at 6:00 but we can get in to the park at 6:00. I guess I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay for parking! :crazy2:
The Lunar New Year celebration will be taking place and last year, the vouchers were good at the food booths...we enjoyed that! Also popcorn and ice cream bars were handed out freely.
I can't recall any rides being down...all that we wanted to ride were open.
Just my opinion, but I think the parking pass will be good at any time. I usually stay overnight and get free parking at the hotel so I save my parking pass to use another time...it was good through the end of the year.

It said free parking starts at 6:00 but we can get in to the park at 6:00. I guess I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay for parking! :crazy2:
You lost me on this one. Early entry is at 6:00, and they allow you into the parking structure at 6:00, so why would you need to pay for parking? It's not like it's going to take half an hour to get to the gate from Mickey and Friends, especially if you just walk. Seems like paying $30 at an otherwise free event, just to get a few more minutes, doesn't make much sense. Not paying anything at all is the beauty of going to MM.

You lost me on this one. Early entry is at 6:00, and they allow you into the parking structure at 6:00, so why would you need to pay for parking? It's not like it's going to take half an hour to get to the gate from Mickey and Friends, especially if you just walk. Seems like paying $30 at an otherwise free event, just to get a few more minutes, doesn't make much sense. Not paying anything at all is the beauty of going to MM.
I think the parking voucher didn’t have an entrance time on it last year if I’m remembering correctly it was just good for the date of the event.

I think the parking voucher didn’t have an entrance time on it last year if I’m remembering correctly it was just good for the date of the event.

No idea how strict the parking time was enforced this past January but per the registration email you could park at 4pm, enter park at 5pm and event started at 8pm.

We aren’t magic key holders anymore and just wanted extra time in the park. We will see how it goes when we head over.

I think the only ride not available will be grizzly which might even be under refurb by then as well as anything under refurb.

Typically all the food venues are open. Last year each person got 3 $10 food vouchers. The vouchers couldn’t make change though so they had to each be used either in full or you lost the remaining value that was left over on the $10 card.
Thank you so much! That’s pretty cool about the vouchers.

Nothing for me yet. At what point should I panic and call member services?

I haven’t received anything yet, either. I believe I read that they would all be mailed out by January 22. I believe it was in the registration email.

I haven’t received anything yet, either. I believe I read that they would all be mailed out by January 22. I believe it was in the registration email.
Wow, mailed by 1/22 seems awfully close to the event. If you don't get the physical tickets, can you still get in?

Wow, mailed by 1/22 seems awfully close to the event. If you don't get the physical tickets, can you still get in?
It was about a week out last time as well (and we live 15 minutes from the resort). I’m guessing anyone who got their tickets already had to be in the very first batch sent out. I mean, we’re still two weeks out right now.

I am not sure but I just double checked the email and it said that tickets will be mailed out by January 22. I’m calling Jan 23 if I don’t have mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter