2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

OK - I'm debating trying to log in during the wee hours of the morning (like the pre-COVID days when special reservations would drop in the middle of the night), or trust that maybe reservations go live 5/6 a.m. ET on the expected date of Oct. 6. My Epcot date is Nov. 30, so I need to try and grab something in the initial mad rush...

Last edited:
OK - I'm debating trying to log in during the wee hours of the morning (like the pre-COVID days when special reservations would drop in the middle of the night), or trust that maybe reservations go live 5/6 a.m. ET on the expected date of Oct. 6. My Epcot date is Nov. 30, so I need to try and grab something in the initial mad rush...
I was debating the same thing. WDW CP website just says you can start making reservations on 10/6, but it doesn't actually specify the time. Is it the normal reservation online window or as you said, could the reservations randomly drop at any time.

I was debating the same thing. WDW CP website just says you can start making reservations on 10/6, but it doesn't actually specify the time. Is it the normal reservation online window or as you said, could the reservations randomly drop at any time.
Given how weird the reservation system loading has been this year, it might be a good idea. I vaguely recall that last year (which was an outlier because they did it so late, didn’t hold back reservations, etc) the reservations didn’t drop when I thought they would.

Given how weird the reservation system loading has been this year, it might be a good idea. I vaguely recall that last year (which was an outlier because they did it so late, didn’t hold back reservations, etc) the reservations didn’t drop when I thought they would.
I'm going to check a little after midnight - and then periodically (ok... maybe obsessively 🤣 :badpc: :rolleyes1 ) after that... Breaking out the coffee and good thoughts. I'll post here whenever I see them go up. Our trip is so short, I wasn't able to snag many of the regular dining reservations we wanted (yet... will keep trying closer to date as folks cancel), so I would love to get the CP dinner package we want!

I was just able to book 15 early at 541am. If anyones trying Biergarten has not loaded yet but Coral Reef had and was bookable.

****Also 0 availability for one so booked for 2.!

I am also only seeing the 60 day window applying to this. Our ADR date isn't until later but I just wanted to double check just in case. Good luck all!

today starts my 60 day + 10 window and it just keeps saying unavailable to check for tables at this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter