• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2022 Candlelight Processional dining package

Germany every time! The Stille Nacht performance brings back memories of mein Oma and Opa from Weihnachten long ago. Mein Deutsch ist schlecht after all these years, but I can remember every word of that song :) It’s the reason we have gone every Christmas for the last 15 years.
Does this mean that the Biergarten has some special holiday food/music/decor?? We're skipping our usual St. Nicholas celebration for this trip (rescheduling for 12/18-19 when we're back and the younger kids are done with the fall semester) but we would enjoy some extra German "feels" while in WDW! We could even arrange to be in Epcot on the 6th...

Do you have a favorite narrator out of the line up?

For a first timer, who would you say could create the most “connection” with audience?

Do you have a favorite narrator out of the line up?

For a first timer, who would you say could create the most “connection” with audience?

Of the current line up, we’ve only seen Neal Patrick Harris and James Edward Olmos. Both were terrific. But, we’ve enjoyed every narrator we’ve ever had (including Gary Sinese, Phylicia Rashad, Jim CavIezel, Pat Sajak). If I had my pick this year I’d go with Josh Gad.

Does this mean that the Biergarten has some special holiday food/music/decor?? We're skipping our usual St. Nicholas celebration for this trip (rescheduling for 12/18-19 when we're back and the younger kids are done with the fall semester) but we would enjoy some extra German "feels" while in WDW! We could even arrange to be in Epcot on the 6th...
They have did a really good polka version of Stille Nacht every year we have been there for a decade plus. We alway go the week of Christmas but have talked with friends who have gone early December and they still do it.

How long is the CP? If we do the 8:30 show, will we be able to still catch Harmonious at all? I know we can't see it from the theater but will the CP even be over by then?

How long is the CP? If we do the 8:30 show, will we be able to still catch Harmonious at all? I know we can't see it from the theater but will the CP even be over by then?
The show is about 40 minutes long. I cannot imagine a scenario in which they would have the Candlelight Processional overlap with Harmonious. It would simply be too distracting.

I was thinking the same thing about the late show. I kinda like that it'll be back to back with Harmonious, but I also feel like it's too close. I think we'll try for the earliest to get it out of the way.

Will all the restaurants being held back for this package also have normal dining available? I wanted to book Garden Grill for my baby and she’ll be asleep early so no point for the package.

When the packages open on October 6, will they be available to book online via the WDW dining? Or do you have to call (like you do for special events / tours, etc.)? It's been a long time since we did Candlelight Processional. Really looking forward to it this year. (If they're available online, when do they become available on the 6th? Midnight? 6:00 a.m. 7:00 a.m.?)

Germany every time! The Stille Nacht performance brings back memories of mein Oma and Opa from Weihnachten long ago. Mein Deutsch ist schlecht after all these years, but I can remember every word of that song :) It’s the reason we have gone every Christmas for the last 15 years.

I am leaning towards Biergarten. We have never been and I think this would be fun!

When the packages open on October 6, will they be available to book online via the WDW dining? Or do you have to call (like you do for special events / tours, etc.)? It's been a long time since we did Candlelight Processional. Really looking forward to it this year. (If they're available online, when do they become available on the 6th? Midnight? 6:00 a.m. 7:00 a.m.?
When the packages open on October 6, will they be available to book online via the WDW dining? Or do you have to call (like you do for special events / tours, etc.)? It's been a long time since we did Candlelight Processional. Really looking forward to it this year. (If they're available online, when do they become available on the 6th? Midnight? 6:00 a.m. 7:00 a.m.?)
Every year has been a little different post-COVID. Normally, packages can be booked online starting at 6:00 a.m. on the release date. I think the 60 day limit still applies.

I just started looking into this for our trip. It has been on my Disney Bucket list for years. As I was on the main CP landing page, I noticed in the Dining Packages blurb it states, “Relish a delicious BREAKFAST, lunch or dinner…” Is a breakfast option new? When I clicked through to the dining packages page, it doesn’t mention breakfast there, but maybe it isn’t updated yet? I would *love* to have a breakfast option!

I just started looking into this for our trip. It has been on my Disney Bucket list for years. As I was on the main CP landing page, I noticed in the Dining Packages blurb it states, “Relish a delicious BREAKFAST, lunch or dinner…” Is a breakfast option new? When I clicked through to the dining packages page, it doesn’t mention breakfast there, but maybe it isn’t updated yet? I would *love* to have a breakfast option!

I know they used to have breakfast options before COVID when places like Garden Grill still served breakfast. I haven't seen that it's coming back anywhere yet, but it would be awesome!

I know they used to have breakfast options before COVID when places like Garden Grill still served breakfast. I haven't seen that it's coming back anywhere yet, but it would be awesome!

A Holiday Feast for the Senses​

Savor a delectable lunch or dinner, then take in an awe-inspiring show to cap off your night during EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.

This is right from the CP Dining page on WDW website. No mention of breakfast, so my take away is pretty simple, as stated, for now anyway, it is only available for lunch and dinner.

I'm a DL west coaster who is visiting WDW for the first time this December. I am so confused by this process so please excuse my ignorance. Our first day in the parks is December 14 but we will be in Epcot with reservations on the 15th and the 19th. We are not staying on property but at the Hilton Signia BC. Does this mean I can make my CP ADR on the 14th of October or do I need to wait until the 15th/19th? What time PST do I hop on to make the reservation? When can i start making my other ADRs, the 14th as well? Thanks in advance-- I am a total WDW newbie.

The day that we will be in Epcot, we will start in MK and then park hop to Epcot at 2. We are wanting to do Regal Eagle, but getting to the park that late, do I have any chance of there being any day of packages left? Thanks!!

I'm a DL west coaster who is visiting WDW for the first time this December. I am so confused by this process so please excuse my ignorance. Our first day in the parks is December 14 but we will be in Epcot with reservations on the 15th and the 19th. We are not staying on property but at the Hilton Signia BC. Does this mean I can make my CP ADR on the 14th of October or do I need to wait until the 15th/19th? What time PST do I hop on to make the reservation? When can i start making my other ADRs, the 14th as well? Thanks in advance-- I am a total WDW newbie.
Since you aren’t staying onsite, you will need to make ADRs day by day, 60 days ahead of each day you want to make an ADR. So, for example ADRs for December 14 can first be made at 6:00 a.m. (EDT) 3:00 a.m. for PDT, on October 15th, by my count, December 15 can be made on October 16., etc.

The show is about 40 minutes long. I cannot imagine a scenario in which they would have the Candlelight Processional overlap with Harmonious. It would simply be too distracting.
In the past, the hours for EPCOT were extended to 9:30 with fireworks starting at that time.

The same day reservations for Regal Eagle were started last year. Does anyone know how that went. Were reservations generally available, or were they gone almost immediately?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter