2021 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Concluded on November 20, 2021

Also, I've read that to complete the cheese crawl, you can get more of one item and skip others, as long as you've purchased 5 total items of any combination on the list. I know that's not necessarily helpful to have to buy doubles of things, but it is an option if you wanted to avoid the meat choices.

I really hope someone tests that out and posts the results. I would probably do it if I didn't have to get all 5 options, could double up some. I though it was weird the heading says buy any 5 options, then only lists 5!

We just canceled our Oct 30-Nov 6 reservation at Boardwalk, and are now just going for the Swan & Dolphin Food and Wine Classic. Very disappointed that there are no lunches or demos this year. Hopefully they'll be back next year.

I'm sorry if this was covered already, but I couldn't find it.

I'm watching a video from this year's F&W, and some of the items have the DDP snack credit next to them. I thought the DDP wasn't happening right now? And either way, why are only *some* of the meal items on the DDP, while others aren't?

Thanks!!!

I'm sorry if this was covered already, but I couldn't find it.

I'm watching a video from this year's F&W, and some of the items have the DDP snack credit next to them. I thought the DDP wasn't happening right now? And either way, why are only *some* of the meal items on the DDP, while others aren't?

Thanks!!!
Unfortunately, the DDP symbols don't mean anything at the moment. It's possible they were expecting the dining plan to have come back by now, or that it will come back before the end of the festival. But no real word yet. As for why only some of them have symbols, I'm assuming they fit into Disney's algorithim for snack credits, whether because of cost or popularity or availability.

Unfortunately, the DDP symbols don't mean anything at the moment. It's possible they were expecting the dining plan to have come back by now, or that it will come back before the end of the festival. But no real word yet. As for why only some of them have symbols, I'm assuming they fit into Disney's algorithim for snack credits, whether because of cost or popularity or availability.

Thank you!

I really hope someone tests that out and posts the results. I would probably do it if I didn't have to get all 5 options, could double up some. I though it was weird the heading says buy any 5 options, then only lists 5!
I did this a couple of times at this year's Flower & Garden Festival. The first time it was no issue, the second time the cast member was hesitant but ultimately did it.

Do any of you think that they might have any tastings or special restaurant goodies this year? I'll miss dessert party!

We just canceled our Oct 30-Nov 6 reservation at Boardwalk, and are now just going for the Swan & Dolphin Food and Wine Classic. Very disappointed that there are no lunches or demos this year. Hopefully they'll be back next year.
We're still doing our vacation but staying off property or it wouldn't be worth it! we were going specifically for the Food and Wine but like you, we are very disappointed in the offerings!!! We have our tickets to the Swan and Dolphin food and wine classic and are looking forward to it. We'll just have to make our own little food and wine tour of different restaurants! Sorry to see you cancelled though.

We're still doing our vacation but staying off property or it wouldn't be worth it! we were going specifically for the Food and Wine but like you, we are very disappointed in the offerings!!! We have our tickets to the Swan and Dolphin food and wine classic and are looking forward to it. We'll just have to make our own little food and wine tour of different restaurants! Sorry to see you cancelled though.

I'm just curious, what are you guys disappointed by? The actual food options, the lack of demonstrations or entertainment? The number of booths not opening until October?

I was hoping they would be back as well. They have been a highlight for F&W for us.
While I doubt we will see them this fall, there is still time for that to happen.
Also will miss Eat to the Beat. The local bands will still be nice to see, but not the same.
Still better than closed.
while not the same as Pre-CoVid, it still will be a lot of fun.

We don't go until October, but I'd like to put in a good word for my Epcot favorite: The Gran Marnier slushy in the France pavilion. It's not technically a F&W item as it's available year-round, it's served from the sort of permanent kiosk in France. It's frosty and delicious, due to the heat you probably will need more than one.;)

Concerning the possibility of the National Acts returning for the balance of the Food & Wine Festival when the Local Bands scheduled run ends,we are hearing a lot of "positivity" since we have been here that that may well be the case!

Definitely just still in the "strong rumor" category,but I would say it appears to be "more likely than not" that it will happen.

The only "problem" if it happens could be finding a WDW Resort room in a particular Resort for the specific dates of a particular Band with such short notice.

Concerning the possibility of the National Acts returning for the balance of the Food & Wine Festival when the Local Bands scheduled run ends,we are hearing a lot of "positivity" since we have been here that that may well be the case!

Definitely just still in the "strong rumor" category,but I would say it appears to be "more likely than not" that it will happen.

The only "problem" if it happens could be finding a WDW Resort room in a particular Resort for the specific dates of a particular Band with such short notice.

Are you hearing anything about the demos, wine tastings, lunches, etc.? I did a class with a celebrity chef recently who has done events at the festival in the past and I asked if they'd be there this year. Their answer was "if they do it, I will be there." Unfortunately, not sure how to interpret that and I didn't get to follow-up ... could be a generic answer or (I'm hoping) could be that they have a date set, contingent on WDW pressing go.

Are you hearing anything about the demos, wine tastings, lunches, etc.? I did a class with a celebrity chef recently who has done events at the festival in the past and I asked if they'd be there this year. Their answer was "if they do it, I will be there." Unfortunately, not sure how to interpret that and I didn't get to follow-up ... could be a generic answer or (I'm hoping) could be that they have a date set, contingent on WDW pressing go.
No I haven't really heard anything on that,but maybe they are going to announce both the return of the National Acts and the Demos,etc. starting October 1 as another "extra" for the 50th.

With the Local Bands just scheduled through September 30,that certainly looks plausible.

I was initially planning to go to Disney Springs for dinner on the day that we go to Epcot. I had seen a lot of these Epcot Food And Wine videos recently on YouTube. I always thought that the Epcot Food and Wine Festival was always during the Spring and ( for some reason ) it didn't dawn on me that it was still ongoing. It was like my brain didn't connect that all of the recent videos are for the Food and Wine Festival until November.

Now, I'm going through all of the VLog videos on YouTube and reading your posts about it. I'm ecstatic that I'll finally be able to try all the different food and drinks at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. I also know that I'm gonna be super full at the end of the night.

Is there a video or pictures of all of the food menu options at all of the different pavilions?

Because of the size of Epcot and all of the different menu options....I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to plan out and see which menu items that I want to eat. I don't want to start off on 1 end of Epcot....get a few items.....pick up more and more items 1/2 way through....and then be full by the time that we get 3/4 of the way through.

I can't be the only one that runs into this problem all the time.

If I know what is there to eat beforehand, I can plan it out and get enough for the 4 of us to eat and try from all the different pavillons.

Is there a video or pictures of all of the food menu options at all of the different pavilions?

Because of the size of Epcot and all of the different menu options....I have a feeling that I'm gonna have to plan out and see which menu items that I want to eat. I don't want to start off on 1 end of Epcot....get a few items.....pick up more and more items 1/2 way through....and then be full by the time that we get 3/4 of the way through.

If I know what is there to eat beforehand, I can plan it out and get enough for the 4 of us to eat and try from all the different pavillons.
Disney Food Blog has pictures of most everything

I'm happy to be vegetarian for this reason! Narrows my choices automatically, LOL...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter