2021 cruise watch thread~!

My friend who is a super platinum Disney DVC cruise and ABD person told me today that she received the 2021 ABD ocean cruise offerings in an email. She said Greece was on the list and mentioned Norway and Iceland. She feels like they are very close to releasing itineraries to the general public.

This gives me hope for soon-release date!

What do you think the chances are of a Northern European that highlights Norway being offered in mid-June? The last couple of years, the Magic itineraries I was interested in were in the Spring or Fall rather than summer. I am considering booking a RCI fjord cruise but may prefer DCL, especially if it departs from Copenhagen.

What do you think the chances are of a Northern European that highlights Norway being offered in mid-June? The last couple of years, the Magic itineraries I was interested in were in the Spring or Fall rather than summer. I am considering booking a RCI fjord cruise but may prefer DCL, especially if it departs from Copenhagen.

Guessing no... the Magic is scheduled to be in Athens (Piraeus) on June 15, June 23, July 2, and July 11...

I’m looking to book the Norway cruise for ‘21 and they haven’t changed their itineraries much in the last few years. Not to say the will not change them for ‘21. Norway has left from Dover in late August and the last 3 years, it has been the week before Labor Day in the U.S. - returning the Sunday of Labor Day weekend.

I would love to see a Bermuda cruise out of NY in the summer months

With all the ships spoken for in other regions, that won't happen until the fleet expands if then. DCL makes too much money with the Magic in Europe and the Wonder in Alaska. The Dream class ships won't leave the bread and butter runs until there is another ship to take over.

Yeah I kind of figured, I am planning my first first cruise in 2021, either summer or one of the Christmas cruises out of FL, been to DisneyWorld multiple times but never did a cruise, so can’t wait, sailing out of NY would be nice though because I wouldn’t need airfare, live about 90 min north of NYC

Yeah I kind of figured, I am planning my first first cruise in 2021, either summer or one of the Christmas cruises out of FL, been to DisneyWorld multiple times but never did a cruise, so can’t wait, sailing out of NY would be nice though because I wouldn’t need airfare, live about 90 min north of NYC

The repositioning NYC to San Juan is always a great cruise. It's a Very Merrytime Cruise (which are the BEST!) and it's always a really good deal. And sailing out of NYC is amazing! You can end the cruise with a day or two exploring San Juan before flying home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter