2020 Watch??

It appears only itineraries have been released up to May 2020. Any guess as to when the rest of 2020 will be released?? TIA
Summer 2020 will be released in the Feb/March timeframe...usually goes until early September. It'll probably happen during Feb. break when we're at Disney world, just because I'm hoping for a summer 2020 sailing. As a PP said, the fall/winter 2020 will be released in May/June.

Last edited:
There will be a list of itineraries/dates/ports this Thursday.

I watched the video on FB, but I have yet to see the itineraries on DCL or on the TA site. They didn't actually say we'd get the itineraries today, did they? Maybe I missed it.

Excited over Hawaii and would love to do it but fear what the prices might be
Prices may not be as bad as you fear. Kids are still in school then, and it's not over any breaks. It's also a 1 way vs. roundtrip. Its a cruise that interests me...but being on the East coast, I'd really prefer roundtrip...and I have a kid in high school (and college)...so it just doesn't work out.

Ugh I am in the ultimate conflict right now Hawaii lands right when I wanted to go on a Solo Cruise to Singapore for my 40th birthday. But this would be perfect because my kids have been begging for another DCL Cruise and my daughter will be headed to college that fall and we all want Hawaii.. :scared:

Darn, I was excited about Hawaii but they are right before my daughter graduates from college :( If they were right after her Graduation, I would have booked that as a Graduation present for sure.

Does anyone know when we might see the dates for the Marvel Day At Sea cruises? It looks there are some in Jan, 2019 so I'm curious if there will be some in Jan, 2020. DS6 is a huge Avengers fan.

I’m so upset the moves the Panama Canal from Florida to New Orleans. I was hoping to just take a one way flight from California. Now I have to fly both ways. :headache:

Not to mention airfare to or from Hawaii and to or from Vancouver. That will likely be at least half the price of the cruise again.

especially when coming from UK as I would be

Prices may not be as bad as you fear. Kids are still in school then, and it's not over any breaks. It's also a 1 way vs. roundtrip. Its a cruise that interests me...but being on the East coast, I'd really prefer roundtrip...and I have a kid in high school (and college)...so it just doesn't work out.

I was hoping the 1 way factor would help prices but guess we'll just have to wait and see, I'm in the UK so high priced cruises are out of my budget when I have to factor in flight prices too

especially when coming from UK as I would be

I was hoping the 1 way factor would help prices but guess we'll just have to wait and see, I'm in the UK so high priced cruises are out of my budget when I have to factor in flight prices too

Even one-way is expensive to and from those locations, unfortunately.

Does anyone know when we might see the dates for the Marvel Day At Sea cruises? It looks there are some in Jan, 2019 so I'm curious if there will be some in Jan, 2020. DS6 is a huge Avengers fan.
Assuming they follow this year's patterns, it wil be January-March but not spring break or President's day. This year they are on all cruises that do not fall in those windows. Cheap on Disney.

Well, I won't be able to take advantage of any of the new stuff. All during school time. And of course, Disney will then not do it again because it isn't popular enough.

Well, I won't be able to take advantage of any of the new stuff. All during school time. And of course, Disney will then not do it again because it isn't popular enough.
I'm thinking the same thing, though maybe the thought is that once the new ships launch, one will stay on the west coast year round and another will continue to do the seasonal Panama Canal sailings. That would allow one ship to be in Alaska during the summer and another could do Hawaii or other itineraries. Unless and until DCL puts another ship on the west coast for at least the summer season, the Hawaii trips will never fall at convenient times. Same issue with the Magic out of NY - DCL isn't giving up Europe for summertime sailings out of NYC.

Blargh. Now that I see the itineraries, I'm not excited about Hawaii at all. Oh well! I'll save my money for something else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter