2020 Tropical Storms/Hurricanes

Slidell is getting pummeled. NOLA still has power, generally, from what the Mayor just said. This is the fastest moving hurricane I have ever seen.

Slidell is getting pummeled. NOLA still has power, generally, from what the Mayor just said. This is the fastest moving hurricane I have ever seen.
Yes lost power for a little while, but it’s back. Lost a fence & maybe damage to roof. Few shingles off. Hoping they can just be replaced & there is no other damage. Think the worst is over here.

Yes lost power for a little while, but it’s back. Lost a fence & maybe damage to roof. Few shingles off. Hoping they can just be replaced & there is no other damage. Think the worst is over here.

Sorry about your fence/roof, glad you have power. I'm still waiting to hear from a few friends in the Houma area, and Chauvin ,but most reporting they're ok, some w/o power. Hope no more issues for y'all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter