2020 runDisney Virtual Summer Series

They usually arrived in late June or early July but I'm expecting them in September this year. I'd love it if I was wrong though.

One of mine came today. Haunted Mansion is still pending. Time to stop slacking/slogging through the summer heat and try to pick up the pace!
I vaguely remembering last year when we were speculating on Disney's shipping methodology. I think we settled on alphabetical. You wouldn't happen to have an early alphabet last name? I'm an "M" and remember getting my medals about two weeks after the first reports of received shipments. Just curious.... :bored:

I'm an "M" and remember getting my medals about two weeks after the first reports of received shipments. Just curious.... :bored:

I was going to say “P”, but actually it wouldn’t let me sign up for two races due to already scheduled conflict (it’s virtual, runDisney, there is no time conflict, but whatever), so my hubby signed up for me for this one and I signed up for the Haunted Mansion one myself. Guess what? He’s “B” and we’re still waiting for the Haunted Mansion one, so the prevailing theory is holding true so far.

the only virtual I did was last year (prior to this years series/wine and dine) I know that last year it was a june, july, aug race or series where as this year you could run all the races between april-aug (not that you need to run in a time frame as you don't submit time but whatever) anyway to my point... last year I got my marvel series medals mid june and the friends I knew who did just one month got their individual medals the middle/end of the corresponding month

like I said before since they don't sent shipping notices it will be interesting to see if I get these or Wine and Dine (or my AP magnet) first

I vaguely remembering last year when we were speculating on Disney's shipping methodology. I think we settled on alphabetical. You wouldn't happen to have an early alphabet last name? I'm an "M" and remember getting my medals about two weeks after the first reports of received shipments. Just curious.... :bored:
Hmmmm, I’m a ’B’ and haven’t heard a thing. I expected them to come after the end of the timeframe...

My last name starts with "N" and I haven't received any notifications nor have I received any medals. I paid for the whole series challenge.

I've been seeing people post on Facebook that they are receiving theirs. I'm hoping anyday now!!!

I'm an "M" and haven't heard a word either. I also paid for the whole series challenge. I'm hoping all the medals will show up soon.

There really isn’t much rhyme or reason. I’ve seen people all over the alphabet receiving them.

I know an influencer/imagineer I follow posted on her instagram stories she got hers today

maybe I’ll be lucky and get mine before I run my final 5K Friday

Still no medals for me. I've had some bad luck with USPS in the last month. Two important pieces of mail (license plate renewal stickers) have been sent to me but never arrived. Now I'm beginning to fear my medals won't arrive. With no tracking data, there is absolutely no recourse with USPS or with Disney I would imagine. That would be a monumental let down on top of an astronomically crappy summer. I'm 0 for 4 when it comes to Disney related things this summer. Looking to number 5 for the win! :thumbsup2

Still waiting here as well! Would love to have them by next week when I complete the final summer 5k. Here's hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter