2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

With Princess registration almost here, a few things I would be aware of:

After clicking on the register link - The next screen refreshes on it's own, this is normal. Don't be alarmed at not seeing any wait times or any countdowns to when you'll be let in. I would expect it to be slow.

Check your account profile at rundisney with your Disney login now to make sure your info is correct. Run Disney races do not show up in your MDE account.

If you hit refresh after starting to fill out the form, you will have to start all over.

Before selecting "I'm ready to Pay" you can scroll up and double check all your information to make sure auto fill didn't change something.

Double check that payment name on card & address is correct before submitting.

You can do multiple races & people in one transaction. If doing multiple people or yourself for another race select "I want to add another registration". You can select 'myself' for your additional races. Additional people are not pulled from your MDE friends/family, you will have to fill this in for each additional one.

If you do multiple people it only shows up in your registrations. You, as the one registering, will manage their race & be the one to edit things like Proof of Time, shirt size, etc. FAQs have how to claim it to a different account, but it's by emailing.

Only one form of payment, so one Disney gift card, one credit / debit card or one visa rewards redemption card. You can combine funds for Disney Gift Cards at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/

They have new FAQs under the old ones, for Disney Account & Account Management.
https://www.rundisney.com/help/faq/
This was incredibly helpful, thank you!

I wish they announced the themes first! I’m doing all three, but I’m honestly only doing the 5K because of FOMO if I love the theme lol. Three early mornings in a row will definitely be tough though!

I'm right there with you! Doing the challenge but really do wish they would do the themes prior to registration.

With Princess registration almost here, a few things I would be aware of:

After clicking on the register link - The next screen refreshes on it's own, this is normal. Don't be alarmed at not seeing any wait times or any countdowns to when you'll be let in. I would expect it to be slow.

Check your account profile at rundisney with your Disney login now to make sure your info is correct. Run Disney races do not show up in your MDE account.

If you hit refresh after starting to fill out the form, you will have to start all over.

Before selecting "I'm ready to Pay" you can scroll up and double check all your information to make sure auto fill didn't change something.

Double check that payment name on card & address is correct before submitting.

You can do multiple races & people in one transaction. If doing multiple people or yourself for another race select "I want to add another registration". You can select 'myself' for your additional races. Additional people are not pulled from your MDE friends/family, you will have to fill this in for each additional one.

If you do multiple people it only shows up in your registrations. You, as the one registering, will manage their race & be the one to edit things like Proof of Time, shirt size, etc. FAQs have how to claim it to a different account, but it's by emailing.

Only one form of payment, so one Disney gift card, one credit / debit card or one visa rewards redemption card. You can combine funds for Disney Gift Cards at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/

They have new FAQs under the old ones, for Disney Account & Account Management.
https://www.rundisney.com/help/faq/

When you refer to clicking "the register link" are you going through the AP website or DVC website first or just straight to the rundisney site? I'm sorry for the newbie questions, I'm just a little nervous/excited about this whole process of early registration tomorrow.

When you refer to clicking "the register link" are you going through the AP website or DVC website first or just straight to the rundisney site? I'm sorry for the newbie questions, I'm just a little nervous/excited about this whole process of early registration tomorrow.
After you click on register from either the DVC site or the rundisney site. It redirects you to a new site and that's the one that will auto refresh for you.

Does anyone have a good size chart or resource to help with picking the right size tech shirt? I've tried looking online and am striking out big time. This will be my first year doing a race longer than a 5K, so I have no experience getting the tech shirts but really want it to fit right since it will be my first 10K ever.

Does anyone have a good size chart or resource to help with picking the right size tech shirt? I've tried looking online and am striking out big time. This will be my first year doing a race longer than a 5K, so I have no experience getting the tech shirts but really want it to fit right since it will be my first 10K ever.

They've run true to size for me. I'm an XL in women's in almost all shirts and the runDisney ones are a good fit. If I want it a little roomier in the waist I size up but usually am good in an XL.

They are Champion, if you want to scope out their size chart. However, I always go up a size. I’m a true women’s medium but not in those. Lol. I always get a large. I don’t know if there’s a nicer tactful way to say it but let’s just say if you have any merchandise that you’re carrying upfront then I would definitely go a size up Lol. A bunch of ladies were at the T-shirt booth trying to exchange their tech shirts for a bigger size. So I would definitely think about it and perhaps measure yourself according to the champion size chart. The medium fit me OK but was extremely extremely tight in the chest area to the point where it was uncomfortable to wear it. Obviously it’s the tech style and meant to be tighter fitting running gear, but I didn’t want it to be that tight & uncomfortable .

They've run true to size for me. I'm an XL in women's in almost all shirts and the runDisney ones are a good fit. If I want it a little roomier in the waist I size up but usually am good in an XL.

I always get a large and feel they are true to size as well.

They are Champion, if you want to scope out their size chart. However, I always go up a size. I’m a true women’s medium but not in those. Lol. I always get a large. I don’t know if there’s a nicer tactful way to say it but let’s just say if you have any merchandise that you’re carrying upfront then I would definitely go a size up Lol. A bunch of ladies were at the T-shirt booth trying to exchange their tech shirts for a bigger size. So I would definitely think about it and perhaps measure yourself according to the champion size chart. The medium fit me OK but was extremely extremely tight in the chest area to the point where it was uncomfortable to wear it. Obviously it’s the tech style and meant to be tighter fitting running gear, but I didn’t want it to be that tight & uncomfortable .

The above being said I'm not blessed up top so I wouldn't have that issue! LOL!

I’m actually nervous about today... :guilty: lol

I know I’m fortunate to be able to use the pre-registration, and I’m hoping that it goes well! Good luck to everyone registering today!

I'm SO torn about signing up for the half or not. It's a lot of money and I'd be doing it solo but I know I'm gonna be bummed if the theme is cute!

Hi everyone!

My girlfriend and I want to sign up for the half next week. How quickly do you think it will sell out? I’m trying to rent DVC points, but am nervous to lock in before I know if I’m in the race. Do you guys think I should wait or will I be good if I’m on the site at noon Tuesday.

Thanks!!

Thanks for this! I understand the merchandise up front issue ALL too well so that advice is super helpful! Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter