2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Looks like the Canadian deal and visa deal starts on Aug 2nd. Seemed like a lot more availability this year starting Nov 24th for two weeks compared to last year... Glad to see so many people getting what they wanted! If you did not have luck, keep checking!!

What a joke!
I already have a resv with garden view at POR.
It's telling me only Royal room types are available.

Free Dining = Done !!! :cool1::banana::bounce::hyper::jumping1::jumping3::Pinkbounc:dance3:::yes::

Checked at midnight, checked after 2:00, and checked after 3:30. Just stayed up and checked every 15 minutes.:surfweb:

Free dining dropped at 5:02. Saw free dining special, and read the details to confirm dates, resorts, and requirements. I modified my existing reservation to include free dining (QSDP) at Pop Century. I even updated from QSDP to DDP. Reviewed changes and was checked out by 5:08. I got confirmation email at 5:10. Easy peasy! :thumbsup2

So Pop Century with free dining from 9/2 to 9/12! Feeling 'slightly' ecstatic. :tongue::cloud9::yay:

Couldn't get back to sleep. But I know it will be nap time later this afternoon.

Pumped to see AoA suites. System wouldn't let TA modify dates but could book new and she's on hold now.

Thanks for all the info shared by so many! Was able to book AOA for a family trip in December!!!! Hoping most ( actually all!) was able to get free dining! Eat up people!!!! It’s free!

Im about to start panicking because I've been waiting for my reservation to submit for 2 hours now. I'm not sure if I should refresh my page or not, but others seem to have booked it without waiting at all. If I open a new incognito tab it says my dates and everything are available. Any advice on what I should do??

Wow glad it seems most are doing well!!! I’m amazed at the limited availability at least for 5 for our dates although I got what we wanted anyway and looks like Poly Contemporary and WL were excluded......WOW how the times have changed :scared1:
There is a 4 night minimum.

Also a 5 night minimum now.

I tried to modify my current room-only reservation, but it doesn't give me Free Dining as an option (even though I can easily find it for my dates if I do a search not attached to my current reservation). I'm guessing it's because I don't have tickets attached to my current reservation. Oh well. I don't know that we'll even be able to go, but was hoping for a quick trip with my youngest since the older kids have had trips with just them.

Im about to start panicking because I've been waiting for my reservation to submit for 2 hours now. I'm not sure if I should refresh my page or not, but others seem to have booked it without waiting at all. If I open a new incognito tab it says my dates and everything are available. Any advice on what I should do??
I would book another reservation just in case. You can always cancel it. Once you book the second, trying refreshing the first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter