2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

So as long as we are all awake, where are you planning to stay and what are your dates? Originally we planned Beach CLub ( I do love the BC) however a CM hinted we would need to make a change to YC, and my DD refuses to stay there, so I needed a back up plan WE are now looking at Old Key West and going DEcember 14 to 22
May I ask why she refuses YC but will stay at BC; they aren't that disimilar and YC has new rooms? OKW, i don't know you lose then SAB and the walk to Epcot, boat to HS.... I would take YC over OKW,but differnt folks.....

How does one find out about a Disney Visa free dining offer.
Chase sends e-mails to card holders but it's usually posted here first.

There has not been an early booking window in recent years for Dis Visa holders but in the past when there was a strong rumor about it, someone on the FD thread would volunteer to call at 7AM and check. I have never gotten an e-mail for early booking until later in the day it dropped.

Last edited:
Great if it's tomorrow I have a meeting right at 11 which might be releasae time.. Thanks God it's just me and this guy I know well. I will be honest and tell him, hey sorry man, but I gotta try and book Disney while we meet. haha.
my agent is also on it, but I prefer to help with the ordeal. She is on the phones and I will try online.

May I ask why she refuses YC but will stay at BC; they aren't that disimilar and YC has new rooms? OKW, i don't know you lose then SAB and the walk to Epcot, boat to HS.... I would take YC over OKW,but differnt folks.....

She has an aversion to dogs. She will tolerate service animals, but since YC was dog friendly, it has loomed in her mind. I understand, and while I have not read anything that makes me concerned, she is. I figure that if she feels this strongly we will respect it and find another location if need be.

We booked last July for WL in sept 2018. After reading all the rumors about possible excluded resorts we were planning on beach club if we need to make a resort change for the deal. Really hoping we don’t have to come up with plan c!

Sooooo... I refreshed my page and I now seem to have a UK offer site... not the US page...I went out and back in and still the UK info... weird..

Is there any hope for Port Orleans Riverside for the November time frame? I know it hasn't happened in a long time. Only other option for us would be CBR (5 people) and in that thread they're saying construction until December now. I can't convince my family on the value suites. Sigh. Maybe a two room reservation at Pop, can't miss free dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter