2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Went into private mode and looked at rooms in December for ASMo and they had standard rooms available. I picked December 7-12
Me too! I booked Dec 7 to 14th. Let's hope all the renos will be done by then - I'm really looking forward to "Pop-like" rooms with Queen beds!

When I go to make a new reservation when the offer drops, where do you see the promo? Do you have to put in all the info we think is needed (i.e. staying at Pop, with at least 4 day hoppers, with your dates) and then it will pop up as special offer or is there a way to filter it to show the special offers?
Thanks!

Staying at BC from August 19th to the 31st. hoping it drops tonight so I can add it to my reservation. Is anyone else staying up all night to check? This could be a long week.

What dates are you looking at again??? I have been looking off and on at Sept. 8-15 and availability keeps going in and out every time I look at different resorts.
I chose my dates of late Nov/ early Dec.

All this talk of standard rooms being hard to get and prices going up confirm the thought that if you’re going for sure, book early.

I had 10 special offers on the Disney website earlier, now only seven. Hope that’s a good sign.

There are still standard rooms available at Pop.

Earlier today I couldn't find standard rooms for November or December dates I have selected. A few minutes ago I found standard rooms available for the December dates so something is definitely going on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter