2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of stuff already on eBay. Including the pass holder cutting board gift.

Oh Disney there needs to be cutting boards available mid festival. Otherwise you are a major contributor to eBay price gauging by making these items rare collectibles rather than a nice keepsake for Pass holders who love the food & wine festival

No kidding........I'm hoping they will still be there the last week of October!

My husband and I are going to the Festival in October, and we have quick-service dining. I was told that we could swap 1 quick service meal for 3 items at the festival. I just read that we must use all three at the same kiosk--is that true? if so, that really messes up my plans.

My husband and I are going to the Festival in October, and we have quick-service dining. I was told that we could swap 1 quick service meal for 3 items at the festival. I just read that we must use all three at the same kiosk--is that true? if so, that really messes up my plans.

Yes that is correct. 1 QS is good for 3 snacks at the same booth in the same transaction. Alcohol is excluded.

yes it has to be at the same booth.

Day is going rather well. Crowds are high but not crazy. Ran into the DIS crew and chatted for a bit

Bet drink so far is the boozy mango lassi in India. The Kit Royal with Elderflower liqueur is pretty good too.

Found about 2/3 of the Remy’s. Heading to Ireland now so will report back on the Guinness drink

Where did I see a white mug with a blue design and Mickey on it? Is it a passholder mug or am I just losing my mind?

Can anyone going in the next few days confirm you don't have to go to the Festival Center 4 times to get the AP cutting board, and that they are tracking entrances to Epcot?

Sorry if duplicate but I overheard a CM excited lain to the person in front of us in like me from r the magnet explain that it is checking when you scan into the park

So Guinness Baily’s drink is really good though consistency is more of thick chocolate milk than a shake. “Glass” is plastic but a decent souvenir. Warm chocolate pudding is really good!

View attachment 347182
This is probably a silly question, but is the shake very beer-y? I've never had Guinness and am not usually a beer drinker... but I know a friend who would love the glass...

MAJOR UPDATE

They are not allowing anyone to get a cutting board unless you “check in” to Epcot On your 4th day. There was no explanation as to why but obviously we can all figure it out. So luckily for me I am staying until Monday but for those that are not staying as long you aren’t getting one.

Line is super long but moves quick.

Oh, one small thing, and not sure if this is how it was in past years or not, they are limiting alcoholic purchases at the booths to 2 per person - BUT a fligh counts as 1

I mean you have to actually scan your band/card to get into Epcot. It’s not scanning for the magnet. They are handing out magnets at the festival center but they won’t give you a cutting board unless you actually visit Epcot on your 4th day. So we have to scan to get into the park.

I don't get why EPCOT can't represent the west coast of canada. The best wines come from the Okanagan, and I'd say the best beers are from BC and Alberta. Makes me sad that they serve this garbage when there are so many good options. And moosehead? Garbage!

No one I know drinks Moosehead. There are a lot of great Ontario beers, though...the Flying Monkey stuff from Barrie is generally tasty.

I mean you have to actually scan your band/card to get into Epcot. It’s not scanning for the magnet. They are handing out magnets at the festival center but they won’t give you a cutting board unless you actually visit Epcot on your 4th day. So we have to scan to get into the park.
That makes sense. How else would you get it? They aren't going to meet you at the gate. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter