2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was up last night at 4, and was able to change my reservation to FD but had to change my resort from POR riverside to CBR. I do have a Disney visa but didn't get an email from them yet, I tried calling but it just is silence then hangs up. I would prefer to stay at POR but am not sure if they even have my dates available.

OK, so in a very rare move, I'm not looking for FD this year. But I am looking for RO from October 11-15. Was anything released today that I could use or am I waiting until July for a RO offer like I had planned?
I have been on the website trying for room only in Oct---nothing comes up but a few club level rooms and the cabins. Decent rate at the cabins but not great. Everything else comes up with " not available under this offer"

I've noticed that when I price out All Star Music or Sports, the "Free Dining" price is over $800 more than the package price. I don't get how that is free. or is it a glitch.

Anyone else think this has went a bit wonky? It seems when they don't do the Visa early, it just muddys up the water. I can see many folks being very confused with all the different emails, dates, and information flying from Disney in the past few hours. It's nearly overwhelming for even us vets.

Yes so weird! I booked at 415am but my dates of 8/28-9/3 were not available at CBR. So I booked the following week, switched over all my ADRs and went to bed. Got up at 7 and found my original dates were available so changed my ressie. Now back to fix the ADRs again. I'm a DV holder but kind of glad I didn't have to put my deposit on it since I just booked GP offer. Still going to make sure the DV pkg costs the same!

I've noticed that when I price out All Star Music or Sports, the "Free Dining" price is over $800 more than the package price. I don't get how that is free. or is it a glitch.
I think people were saying that it automatically upgraded the dining plan when pricing values. Change it back to QSDP and should be free

Did I miss something? I went to book and the old $200 deposit is now a 25% deposit? Near $1,700 in my case.

I have been on the website trying for room only in Oct---nothing comes up but a few club level rooms and the cabins. Decent rate at the cabins but not great. Everything else comes up with " not available under this offer"
OK, so in a very rare move, I'm not looking for FD this year. But I am looking for RO from October 11-15. Was anything released today that I could use or am I waiting until July for a RO offer like I had planned?

and I am waiting for 10/7 through the 15th.

Very important question: are we able to add or remove people on free dining package before final payment?

I wasn't planning on trying for free dining but I couldn't resist. Grabbed 9/3-9/8 CBR water/pool view, 2 adults, 2 Disney adults, 1 child, and 2 day park hoppers for $2500. Kids will only have to miss 3 days of school. Just hoping volleyball schedules cooperate! Good luck to all!

We were planning on going 9/3-9/10 but this weekend we decided to change dates to 11/26-12/3 and we were able to get our 1st choice CBR standard view with free dining. We were booked and back in bed by 3:10am CST. Now I get to cancel all the ADR's I had made for Sept. and start planning for our new dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter