• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time staying at Riverside looking forward to it !! staying August 29th - September 5th. Logged on at 5:45, a few hiccups but got Garden View. Can't wait.

Have stayed at CBR for the last 3 years looking forward to the change.

Hope Everyone gets what they want.

Anyone have luck at the Polynesian? I fell asleep at 3:50am and woke up at 5 and no availability. Got something at Old Key West, anyone been? My backup ressie at CBR only has pirate room available and not too excited about that

Keep that TA!! Mine said she'll "try" when she gets into office at 10am. I made a new reservation myself online that will hopefully be able to be transferred to her. But, this will be my first and last time with a TA. Did not like giving up the control, especially when I ended up doing all the work anyway. Lol

Wow. That really stinks. I got a confirmation from my TA by 5:00 am this morning. I had never used one before and was afraid to leaving it in someone else's hands as well so was up booking this morning as well.

Good morning ... so when I try to modify my resort online it says I have to call but it's giving me a different phone number than I have !!!.. 407-939-1936? What's the best # to call? Help

My Final note...I have a big problem hearing that other countries have Disney special offers before USA release. (United Kingdom promo dates out for 2017 already?) Especially seeing the extreme lack of room availability this am. Come on Walt, Take care of your own 1st! :confused3

I didn't get Free Dining, it ends up being cheaper for us to use our existing tickets and add park hopper (with our ADRs factored in) then to get free dining.

Instead we got the 20% off Room deal at POR (Garden View) for $752 on 9/9-13 (4 nights). Saves us just over $150 (for POR)

Thanks everyone for all the great info! Couldn't modify at 4am so booked a new one and cancelled the old. Aug 23-Aug 31 CSR!

I have to call at 7 because I can't modify mine, I have 2 rooms under one reservation. Looks like everything's booked tho when I do a new search. Does that mean they can't add the FD to my existing ressie?

Good morning ... so when I try to modify my resort online it says I have to call but it's giving me a different phone number than I have !!!.. 407-939-1936? What's the best # to call? Help

Hit refresh and the option to change your reservation should appear.

Can anyone confirm if there is a separate inventory for Canadians? Because I've read through this thread and the disappointments, but I just got CSR Standard with Free Dining. Like minutes ago.

Ugh! I just checked and saw a standard at POR available, but I got an error message when I added it to my cart.

I have to call at 7 because I can't modify mine, I have 2 rooms under one reservation. Looks like everything's booked tho when I do a new search. Does that mean they can't add the FD to my existing ressie?

You will not be able to add FD unless it is available for the room type you have reserved when you call...or if you're willing to swap to a room type/resort where it's still available.

Was able to modify, but I had to refresh several times. For a while, the site said to call, but then the change buttons suddenly appeared. After I was done, they disappeared again.
In my case, I was able to modify, but at checking out moment, they told me too phone. I made a new reservation with FD and everything was OK.
Nothing in POP, finally we´re going to ASSports.
Tomorrow I´ll phone them to cancel previous reservation and transfer prepaid amount to the new one.

Thank you all, specially Joe Black!

Any number will route you through to the main line.

My Final note...I have a big problem hearing that other countries have Disney special offers before USA release. (United Kingdom promo dates out for 2017 already?) Especially seeing the extreme lack of room availability this am. Come on Walt, Take care of your own 1st! :confused3

It takes a lot more planning to travel out of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter