• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: September 14 - November 14, 2016

Thanks for starting this! I admit I am a little worried about the pricing for the Party for the Senses this year after seeing the MK Halloween and Christmas party costs!

Following along anxiously awaiting more news. I will be there Oct 30 to Nov 7 but won't try to be at Epcot after Nov 4th though

Thanks for the thread. I can't wait for the menus to be released. We will be there towards the end of the Festival from Nov 8-13.

When do they start releasing special event information usually?

Thanks for starting this! I admit I am a little worried about the pricing for the Party for the Senses this year after seeing the MK Halloween and Christmas party costs!
I'm worried about the prices for all of the events and seminars! Disney has been on a tear lately with price increases. The prices for most of the seminars last year increased to $15; I wonder how much more they may try to push up these prices. I'm sure they are working on several up-charge events for the festival.

When do they start releasing special event information usually?
Typically the detailed information for the special events are released in mid-July with reservations starting around late July to early August. The preview for Tables in Wonderland members is scheduled for June 26 so some information regarding the celebrity chefs, international marketplace menus, and special events should be out then.

Anyone else crossing their fingers that we'll see the Party for the Senses extended to the first weekend in November? I know that's the race weekend but with a longer schedule and bigger crowds...I can hope.

Looking forward to see what the dishes are! I'm hoping they have another nice looking mac and cheese for my son to try!

Anyone else crossing their fingers that we'll see the Party for the Senses extended to the first weekend in November? I know that's the race weekend but with a longer schedule and bigger crowds...I can hope.

IT might be possible They moved the 'post race party' from Saturday evening to Sunday and the race is no longer a night race (BOO!)

Anyone find it annoying that Christmas events' details are being announced but we still don't even have Eat to the Beat complete info let alone anything else? I wish they'd announce main event info earlier. If I can book ADRs I should be able to know when F&WF events are taking place so I can plan accordingly. Sorry for the rant. lol

Anyone find it annoying that Christmas events' details are being announced but we still don't even have Eat to the Beat complete info let alone anything else? I wish they'd announce main event info earlier. If I can book ADRs I should be able to know when F&WF events are taking place so I can plan accordingly. Sorry for the rant. lol

As long as we throw money at them without knowing details etc... they have no incentives to plan. They know they will sell out regardless.

Ooh joining in :surfweb: When do they release information regarding the booths?

I agree.

We are excited to be going again this year. It has been two years since our last F&W trip. Our dates are October 5 - 9. Hoping to book Party for the Senses for the first time.

It's extremely frustrating that they had not yet released the info on Eat to the Beat. For the last several years, the bands and dates have been released by the end of May.

Ooh joining in :surfweb: When do they release information regarding the booths?
Usually July to early August.

Just to let everyone know, there is a change to the rumored Eat to the Beat concert schedule. Survivor has been removed for October 24 -25, those dates are now to be determined.

Just to let everyone know, there is a change to the rumored Eat to the Beat concert schedule. Survivor has been removed for October 24 -25, those dates are now to be determined.

I'd love to see Survivor. Does anyone know if this is a change in schedule or if they're not going to play the F&WF at all this year?

We will be there 9/10-9/17 and are beyond excited to enjoy the first three days!

I'd love to see Survivor. Does anyone know if this is a change in schedule or if they're not going to play the F&WF at all this year?
Really don't know at this point. Survivor usually is one of the bands scheduled to play at the Festival . We won't know for sure until Disney releases the official schedule for Eat to the Beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter