2016 DISNEY HONEYMOON Roll Call!!

My fiance and I are going during the second week of December! We got engaged outside of Be Our Guest last year and cannot wait to celebrate our honeymoon together this year!

We actually decided to get married this year so the next time we go back we can be husband and wife. :)

Staying at the Polynesian for 5 nights/6 days with our DVC!

Last edited:
Thanks !

Do you know of any appropriate anniversary or couple theme shirts at design a tee.

There is apparently an app, but it doesn't work in Canada .

Thanks !

Do you know of any appropriate anniversary or couple theme shirts at design a tee.

There is apparently an app, but it doesn't work in Canada .

What?! Whatever this is sounds amazing. Not that I could use this app either since I'm in Canada but.... WANT.

Getting married December 10th 2016! Disneymoon from December 11th-16th (staying at the Grand Floridian - Lagoon View) then flying to Paris staying the 17th-21st and then heading to Disneyland Paris the 22nd-24th and flying home in time for Christmas Eve celebrations! I can't wait!

Yayyy! I want to join in on the fun! My handsome fiance, Steven and I got engaged on 5.11.15 on the new overlook at the Polynesian, near the bungalows. Right after we shared a dole whip and watch Wishes from the beach! We took a walk up to the overlook and he popped the question! It was beautiful and just the two of us up on the hill. I'll never forget it! He even proposed with a little Adventure Book ring box from UP! He's so sweet and romantic! We are getting married this November the 5th, and then we are starting our honeymoon on November 7th at Walt Disney World til the 11th at Saratoga Springs in a 1 bedroom villa, and then we are embarking on our first ever cruise!!!! On the Disney Dream in a 1-bedroom concierge suite!

We have been scrimping and saving every penny to have a spectacular honeymoon and wedding! It also helps that I am a Disney travel agent, so I can get a few deals here and there! I'm a Disney fanatic, so we have the whole park thing down! We are definitely going to do it a bit before then a typical vacation. We are only going to be EPCOT and MK, enjoy plenty of new restaurants. And we will most likely do Uni for 1 day because I need my HP fix! We are definitely going to try and enjoy the resorts as much as possible, take it slow. We may do some things like spa treatments, or other fun activities we never would normally do on our average vacation.

And the cruise! That is going to be a whole new experience for us! Neither of us have ever cruised before at all! And even though I live, eat, breathe, and sleep Disney, and know a good bit about the ships, it's still not the same til you see and experience it first hand I think! If anyone has any tips or suggestions, or just wants to chat about weddings, and Disney and honeymoons with me! I'm more then happy too :)

So is anyone else feeling totally overwhelmed planning not only their wedding, but ALSO their perfect Disneymoon on top of that?

Ugh. Between all the payments for the vendors and ordering this invitation, and chasing down people for RSVPs, and finalizing cakes and dinner menus - and THEN figuring out ADRs, special events we want to go to, what's changed in the parks (I'm sure my fiancé is going to want to go to all the Star Wars stuff but I don't even know what's there now and what will be there by time we go in Sept), etc etc.

I think I need a dole whip and a nap. :worried:

YES! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed, but at least disney gives me a little break from all the wedding planning :)

135 days til our Honeymoon!!!
So pumped! Got all our ADR'S in February!
Our wedding is 5/28 but we can't go away until August! Cannot wait

I am! My fiancée and I are arriving May 22 of this year, the day after our wedding! We are staying at Coronado Springs Resort! Can't wait!!!
We are wedding date twins! :) We will also be arriving for our honeymoon on May 22.

We are staying at the AKL, and absolutely can not wait to be there!

After many delays to our honeymoon due to work, we finally booked our honeymoon trip for October 26-November 5 of this year at WDW! We booked a split stay between Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West and we're tacking on two nights at the end either at Pop Century or Art of Animation. W're super excited to be back at WDW and experience Food & Wine for the first time!

Me and my fiance are super excited for our two week honeymoon May 2-15 staying at GF :-) Wedding is in Ocklawaha, FL then heading right to Disney!!!

We will be honeymooning in Disney World Oct 2-9, then off to Cocoa Beach (and prolly some more disney).

We are doing it all at Disney World - Wedding and Honeymoon!!! :love::love::love: September 4-12! We are staying at POFQ - one of my favorite resorts! 146 days!:-)

After many delays to our honeymoon due to work, we finally booked our honeymoon trip for October 26-November 5 of this year at WDW! We booked a split stay between Animal Kingdom Lodge and Old Key West and we're tacking on two nights at the end either at Pop Century or Art of Animation. W're super excited to be back at WDW and experience Food & Wine for the first time!

We'll be overlapping! We're arriving 10/30 and staying through 11/5 then off to Universal :)

Getting so excited to make our ADRs in just a couple of weeks!!!

We'll be overlapping! We're arriving 10/30 and staying through 11/5 then off to Universal :)

Getting so excited to make our ADRs in just a couple of weeks!!!

That is so cool! Yes! I'm so excited to make our ADRs. We're narrowing down the last few places we want to try. So many options!!

we are honeymooning in september at art of animation, 7 nights. i always wanted to stay in a little mermaid room and it's happening!!!

i have made all our dining reservations and hopefully won't change any of them again ;) got a little carried away. can't wait til we can book fastpasses!

Wellll we've been married for 6 1/2 years but every trip to Disney is like our honeymoon :lovestruc haha! We're staying at Poly for the first time in August and I'm getting excited!! It looks like one of the most romantic Disney hotels!

My fiance and i will be there sept 11 through the 18th! We are getting married sept 10th!! I can not wait!! We are staying at the poly! I always stay at the value places so i am thrilled to be staying at a deluxe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter