2016 DISNEY HONEYMOON Roll Call!!

My fiance and i will be there sept 11 through the 18th! We are getting married sept 10th!! I can not wait!! We are staying at the poly! I always stay at the value places so i am thrilled to be staying at a deluxe!

Hey, same as us! We always stay at Value, but this time we're staying at VGF, AKV, and BVW! We also arrive September 11th, but we're staying till September 22nd.

Hi,

We are getting married in late July and then Honeymoon starts 26th of August when we fly into Orlando from the UK.

On the 27th we make our way onto the Disney Fantasy for the 7 day Eastern Itinerary and then back to Disneyworld for 2 weeks staying at the Yacht Club.

We got engaged in Sept 2013 when I proposed on one of the private boats whilst watching Illuminations, we saw the Yacht Club lit up at night and decided then that we had to come back and stay at the Yacht Club! Didn't expect to do it for Honeymoon, as with most people Disneyworld is a save for many years type of trip so we are so excited to be going back only 3 years later!!!

Plans for Honeymoon including lots of eating (wedding diet has kicked in) and making sure we really soak it up as we never know when we will be able to go back, we are already getting upset about leaving and we still have 4 months before we go!!!

My fiancé and I are getting married in July and we're celebrating our honeymoon at the Poly from September 17-25th!

I grew up with WDW, but last year was my fiancé's first trip and I think I ruined him for life. haha. We stayed at the Poly and I was lucky enough to show him all my favorite experiences at WDW. For our honeymoon I snagged reservations at California Grill so we can see Wishes from the rooftop deck and we're also doing Food & Wine, Luau, and 'Ohana again.

California Grill is probably the fanciest we'd like to get (dress code, etc.) so is there anything else you'd recommend we do to make sure this trip is unforgettable? I've never done any of the private tours or IllumiNations boat rentals so I'm open to doing one of those if anyone thinks it's worth the time/money. Thanks for any suggestions!! :-)

My fiancé and I are getting married in July and we're celebrating our honeymoon at the Poly from September 17-25th!

I grew up with WDW, but last year was my fiancé's first trip and I think I ruined him for life. haha. We stayed at the Poly and I was lucky enough to show him all my favorite experiences at WDW. For our honeymoon I snagged reservations at California Grill so we can see Wishes from the rooftop deck and we're also doing Food & Wine, Luau, and 'Ohana again.

California Grill is probably the fanciest we'd like to get (dress code, etc.) so is there anything else you'd recommend we do to make sure this trip is unforgettable? I've never done any of the private tours or IllumiNations boat rentals so I'm open to doing one of those if anyone thinks it's worth the time/money. Thanks for any suggestions!! :-)

I would def suggest the Illuminations boat trip, it was such a great way to see the show and to have a boat to ourselves was amazing. We were eventually joined under the bridge at Epcot (where you stop to view the fireworks) by other boats but for the money it was so worth it. I can't remember how much it was and I can't find it online now, I vaguely remember having to book over the phone in 2013 which for someone calling from the UK was a bit of a pain but seeing my future wife's face when I surprised her with it was amazing!

My fiance and I have been engaged for a couple of years now and moved our date up to this July and we will be honeymooning at Disney July 24-30.

We will be staying at Yacht club, neither of us have ever stayed at a deluxe before and its been 8 years either of us have been at Disney World.

To say that we are very excited would be an understatement.

We're getting married November 26th and will in WDW for our honeymoon November 29th-December 9th!

Not sure of a resort yet, hoping for the Polynesian.

We just returned from our Disneyland honeymoon two weeks ago!!!! It was so perfect I can't even begin to describe it. We live in Georgia so we can go to WDW much more often, so we decided on DLR for the honeymoon! We stayed at Paradise Pier and spent four days there! We also did a little "mini-moon" at WDW in March directly following our Disney Cruise line wedding, but I don't really count it because our whole family came along and my birthday fell over it too, so it didn't really feel like our honeymoon, more of a birthday/ family reunion celebration. But we wore our bride and groom ears and still had an amazing time!

Congratulations everyone!

My fiance and I are getting married October 8th and were celebrating our Disneymoon at WDW from October 12th - 19th!

It will be my fourth trip, but only the second for my fiance. He hasn't been since the early 90s, so I'm excited to show him how great WDW vacations are!! We are planning to stay at the CBR, but that may change if we can find a good fall discount.

We're especially excited for the Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP!

Wooo my first post on DISboard! DW2B and I are getting married in October and will be going to WDW from Dec 8-17!
We are going with a group of friends, to make it even more fun! I was able to snag 5 POP Preferred rooms with FD from 10-17 at 4am release, and RO 8-10 with a UOC I got! We travel here almost every year and are looking forward to the extended stay this time!

We're honeymooning with Mickey too! Our wedding is on 11/5/16 and we'll be at WDW from 11/27-12/6. I'm going to see the Christmas Party for the first time! Planning on doing two nights at A of A (I've never stayed there before and I really want to stay in a little mermaid room!) and then moving to a DVC villa because my amazing parents are letting us use their DVC points for our honeymoon! Right now we're booked at saratoga springs and waitlisted for Boardwalk! I can't wait :)

AMAZING!

I have a question for you all. Has anyone here used a honeymoon registry site that they like working with? The Disney one takes something like 9.65% when all is said and done and I can't deal with that.

When I checked out the Wanderable honeymoon registry, they didn't have any options for anything Disney. When I clicked on 'Orlando' they had barely any options, let alone Disney.

Has anyone tried out any other honeymoon registry sites??

Hello, all!

This is my first post (which explains not having a picture yet), and I am happy to say we are honeymooning at Walt Disney World next month from June 6-12! We are staying at Port Orleans FQ to evade the construction going on at Riverside. However, we are bummed that Soarin' will not be open until the 17th! We got engaged at MK on November 24, 2015 when visiting family in Florida for Thanksgiving.

I think Disney will be forever a tradition for us!

If anyone has any tips please feel free to share! I have been doing a lot of research but looking for more than just the basics.

My fiance and I are getting married on June 3, and heading to WDW the next day! We are staying 6 nights at BoardWalk Inn and we are both PUMPED!:yay::yay::yay:

My fiancé and I got engaged in Disney and can't wait for our poly disneymoon! June 26th and leave July 4th. I am a little worried about the crowds!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter