2015 honeymoons!

We'll be spending our honeymoon at WDW for 4 days & 5 nights before boarding the Disney Fantasy for a week long cruise! We leave for Disney on October 5th, 2015! We're SOOOO excited! :love:

Been together 17 years finally getting married !
We go for 3 weeks Sept 18th through to 8th October.And it can't come soon enough ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Leaving THIS SUNDAY!!! April 12-April 19! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. We're staying at AKL and have booked a TON of ADRs!

Leaving THIS SUNDAY!!! April 12-April 19! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. We're staying at AKL and have booked a TON of ADRs!
Congratulations! Have fun! My DF and I finally got our last reservation this morning. We'll be spending Nov 3-14 at Poly, POFQ and AKV. We can finally start making ADRs May 7.

DF and I have been together just shy of 13 years and we are FINALLY getting married on August 29 2015!! WOO!

We will be celebrating our honeymoon at the Polynesian Village Resort August 31 - September 7!

We are getting married on September 18th back home and going on our Disneymoon Sept. 21st- 29th and staying at GF!

That sounds lovely PaigeLemon. The GF is beautiful...what a romantic time you will have. Where is back home?

We are getting married Sept 5 but not going on the honeymoon till Oct. We are doing a "family moon" Disney cruise Oct 18-23 with the kids, his mom, and sister. Then his mom and sister will fly home with the kids and we will stay till the 29th one night at AKL and the rest at Poly. Can't wait!!!! In the morning we can make our ADRs for when we check in at the Poly.

We're getting married the 28th of November, going to Wilderness Lodge until a Disney Cruise on the 30th, and then! Because I wasn't ready to let the Disney go, heading to the Boardwalk Inn after that. :love:

Fiance and I are getting married August 22nd here in the state. (we couldnt afford a disney wedding and my dad offered to pay for our wedding here). BUT we are Disneymooning August 31-Sept 8 at POP with free dinning :)

We have been together for 3 years and done long distance half of that time. We are ready to get married and go on our Disneymoon!

We're getting married 11/1/15. We will be checking in for our honeymoon on 11/8/15, taking advantage of free dining. We're doing a split stay at CBR and AKL, both of which are brand new to us.

My fiancé and I will be getting married Oct 24 and will be at WDW the 25-29. Staying at AKL club level! My first time and her second. Should be fun! Doing the Keys To The Kingdom Tour and also the Night Safari Tour. Any of y'all doing the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween on Oct 27??

Where are y'all staying? We are flying in from San Antonio and staying at AKL.

We'll be at the Dolphin! And we're doing the party on the 27th, too!! We haven't decided on our costumes yet. My fiancée isn't a big costume person, haha.

We are getting married at our hometown in Michigan on September 26, 2015. Then we are off from 9/29-10/8 for our honeymoon. We are spending a few days at Universal & IOA (just because neither of us have done it) then we are headed home to the BC for the remainder of our trip! We loved F&WF last year and we couldn't think of a better way to spend our honeymoon!

We don't have too much planned, but we are doing HDR at the campgrounds one night (DF went last year for the first time and loved it) and then we are doing Teppan Edo a second evening. Should be a lot of fun and a relaxing trip! We are so excited to get back to the Happiest Place on Earth! :)

Finalizing the flights and hotel ressies of our Disneymoon and almost everything is all set! Still need to get the tickets for MNSSHP but ADRs are done for now.

Wedding at HKDL, then stops at Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea before we make our way back to North America. Then off to US/IOA for 2 days and CR for the rest of the trip! Can't wait! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter