2015 honeymoons!

cbeeindisney

DIS Veteran
Just saw yesterday that the 2015 prices are finally up and we can get ready to book our honeymoon for summer 2015 at POR for 9 days!! Can't wait!

Who else is taking a honeymoon in 2015 and where are you staying and for how long? :goodvibes:goodvibes

We will be there for a week...and pushed the date out a bit so now its November 2015. The weather is cooler than June, so works for me! :thumbsup2

I'm having fun planning a bit of resort hopping and events & tours during the days - things I normally don't want to waste time on due to ride schedules I adhere to. This time, we will stop and take it slow, and enjoy the magic. :wizard:

Hawaii is a definite part of our honeymoon. Can't wait to dive onto their infinity pool!

We will be there for a week...and pushed the date out a bit so now its November 2015. The weather is cooler than June, so works for me! :thumbsup2

I'm having fun planning a bit of resort hopping and events & tours during the days - things I normally don't want to waste time on due to ride schedules I adhere to. This time, we will stop and take it slow, and enjoy the magic. :wizard:

November will be a great time to go! I'm hoping to take it slow too, it'll be a first! Enjoy planning! :thumbsup2

If all goes well we should be honeymooning sept 2015! we have not decided on akl or poly. I think we are more for akl since we are huge animal lovers. We will be there 8 days then off on a cruise!

My fiance and I are going in 2016!!!!!!! Can't wait until we can make a reservation! We are checking out all our options now!

We should be in the world June 1- 10. It's so exciting to be less than a year away finally. We've been engaged since 2012! Not that that's stopped me from planning...

We should be in the world June 1- 10. It's so exciting to be less than a year away finally. We've been engaged since 2012! Not that that's stopped me from planning...

We've been engaged since 2012 too! Still, lots of planning and counting down the days!

Our honeymoon spills over into 2015! Dec. 29, 2014 through Jan. 4, 2015. I figure if we can survive NYE in MK, then we can survive anything LOL.

We're planning late June into July..maybe fourth of July but not sure yet. Thinking Coronado for the resort....still up in the air of course. So excited to get planning & find some little special extras for the trip....like a few extra days to just chill & sleep in ( 7 day hoppers for a 10 day trip). :)

We'll be honeymooning in a land and sea vacation in September! We haven't decided how big to go with our room yet...but we're definitely staying at the boardwalk! Has anyone stayed there before? Any tips?

Thanks!

We'll be honeymooning in a land and sea vacation in September! We haven't decided how big to go with our room yet...but we're definitely staying at the boardwalk! Has anyone stayed there before? Any tips? Thanks!

A friend and I JUST stayed at the Boardwalk, we had never stayed there before- my biggest piece of advice would be leave a LOT of time to get places. We were very unhappy with the transportation situation there (how many resorts share buses, only walk/boat available to Epcot & Hollywood Studios, which after a day of August temps is NOT what you want necessarily).

But we loved the pool and the entertainment options there.

A friend and I JUST stayed at the Boardwalk, we had never stayed there before- my biggest piece of advice would be leave a LOT of time to get places. We were very unhappy with the transportation situation there (how many resorts share buses, only walk/boat available to Epcot & Hollywood Studios, which after a day of August temps is NOT what you want necessarily).

But we loved the pool and the entertainment options there.

Ah we liked the boardwalk, but had limited experience there (only 2 days) so we didn't get a chance to do anything at the hotel other than sleep. May I ask what type of room you stayed in? It's hard to tell their size and how cluttered the rooms are with the stock pictures on the Disney website...

Ah we liked the boardwalk, but had limited experience there (only 2 days) so we didn't get a chance to do anything at the hotel other than sleep. May I ask what type of room you stayed in? It's hard to tell their size and how cluttered the rooms are with the stock pictures on the Disney website...

We had a courtyard view in the Boardwalk Inn. The hotel isn't overwhelmingly large so it wasn't terrible to get around the resort itself, and the room was BEAUTIFUL. The room wasn't cluttered at all. But again, I detest the transportation from the resort. Sharing the bus between the Swan, Dolphin, Yacht & Beach Club was outrageous.

my fiance and I are doing a spilt stay in May, :goodvibes4 nights at BC, getting married at SBP while staying there, then the day after the wedding we go and stay 4 nights at AKL!

my fiance and I are doing a spilt stay in May, :goodvibes4 nights at BC, getting married at SBP while staying there, then the day after the wedding we go and stay 4 nights at AKL!

Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing! I wish we could have pulled off a disney wedding...too many people. :/ but a disney engagement and a disney honeymoon isn't too shabby either...

Good luck, and post pictures after! I can live vicariously through your wedding before my own vows!!!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter