2015 honeymoons!

New to the board - engaged last weekend at a Philadelphia Phillies game (She's a HUGE baseball fan) and getting married in November in PA. Honeymoon from 11/8 to 11/15 this year. Booked our honeymoon this past week and staying at Port Orleans - French Quarter with deluxe food plan. Hoping we made a great decision. Pretty disappointed though at lack of dinners we can reserve. Seems like everything has been taken already. Last at Disney about 20 years ago! Lots has changed I guess.

Congratulations Dutch! We'll actually be at POFQ for a couple days during our honeymoon. Keep checking for reservations. We were having trouble getting ours initially, but people change reservation days and times frequently so if you keep checking the site you will hopefully find several that you were looking to reserve.

Hi everyone! Just found this thread... Our Disneymoon starts in 125 days! We're staying at Pop 10/18-10/28. This will be our first MNSSHP (we're actually doing it twice) and our first F&W, and we're also doing the Wild Africa Trek. No dining plan but our ADRs are made.

Congrats to everyone planning their own Disney wedding/honeymoon!

We're going on our honeymoon on the 10th July. We are doing the Disney Magic Cruise round the Baltic :)

We are going on our honeymoon Oct 11-17. I'm new to this thread and it will be our fist time going to Disney since we were both kids. Super excited! We were thinking about going to MNSSHP, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it? Has anyone else gone as a couple?

New to the board - engaged last weekend at a Philadelphia Phillies game (She's a HUGE baseball fan) and getting married in November in PA. Honeymoon from 11/8 to 11/15 this year. Booked our honeymoon this past week and staying at Port Orleans - French Quarter with deluxe food plan. Hoping we made a great decision. Pretty disappointed though at lack of dinners we can reserve. Seems like everything has been taken already. Last at Disney about 20 years ago! Lots has changed I guess.
We just booked our as well and are having problems with reservations. My advice would just to be persistent with checking. I check the ADR system a few times a day and have actually found some of the hard to get restaurants that have opened up. There are also some threads on this site that discuss ADR availability and releasing.

We are going on our honeymoon Oct 11-17. I'm new to this thread and it will be our fist time going to Disney since we were both kids. Super excited! We were thinking about going to MNSSHP, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it? Has anyone else gone as a couple?

Congrats! We will be arriving the week after yours for our Disneymoon!

We love MNSSHP and has gone as a couple. We didn't dress up last time but had an amazing time and thought MNSSHP is the best party ever (better than MVMCP IMO)! MNSSHP has the best parade and fireworks. Enjoy you trip!

Future husband and I will be honeymooning the same time as you! We're staying at Coronado Springs Resort. And we're also doing MNSSHP. From what I've read, it's great for adults too, especially if you're Halloween lovers!

We have recently got married and we will be celebrating out Disneymoon with 5 nights AKL and 5 nights PORS.
Can't wait. I haven't been to Disney for 9 years. I am so excited and have told my DH he is going to love it!

Congratulations Maleficent! I hope you have a great Disneymoon in November. It looks like you'll be there the same time we will so let's hope we get fantastic weather.

Thank you. I am so excited. I am trying to make some really nice dining reservations. Most things are booked but I have been advised to check a week before we go as cancellations tend to pop up.
My DH isn't Disney crazy like me but he does like certain aspects about it so I a, sure he will love it and he is really looking forward to Epcot food and wine festival.

I haven't stayed at AKL or PORS before and thought we would try some different resorts for our disneymoon.

AKL is amazing. I stayed in Jambo House in 2008 and we will be staying in Kidani this year. We're also going to be at POFQ for two nights and I'm excited as I've never stayed there previously. As for reservations, just keep checking. It seems like some of the restaurants hold some reservations back. It is also a good idea to check at 45 days out as that is when final payments are due for rooms booked as a package and there are a lot of cancellations. Then that last week can provide a lot of cancellations as people cancel before their credit cards are charged, especially the day or two before.

Future husband and I will be honeymooning the same time as you! We're staying at Coronado Springs Resort. And we're also doing MNSSHP. From what I've read, it's great for adults too, especially if you're Halloween lovers!

We are going Oct 11-21st! Super excited!! We are staying at All Star Music. We are going to do the MNSSHP as well. I did it a looonnngg time ago with someone else (as a couple) and it was great! We didn't dress up either but had a great time! :)

DH and I are doing a Honeymoon Re-do 11/15-11/20 at CSR. We were there for our Honeymoon in 2011, but DH cracked his tooth and was in a lot of pain so unfortunately we didn't have a great time. So, we decided to give it another try. Super excited!

We're disneymooning in 18 days. DH and I have been married since August of last year, but circumstances intervened to prevent a real honeymoon until now. Job interview the day after the wedding, anyone?! Sounds like fun to me...

We're so thrilled to be heading back to the World after our first visit so that I could be an attendant in a friend's wedding in 2013. That just happened to fall during food and wine. Hubby and I loved it so much that we vowed to head back. And heading back there we are. October 25 - 30 at the Boardwalk, after two days on the Dark side at RPR, and I've been giddy with excitement over planning.

We have premium package for F&W, a Wild Africa Trek, three deminars, an Illuminations dessert party (part of the package), a spa afternoon, ressies at Narcoossee's, The Yachtsman, Be Our Guest, and Le Cellier, and free dining to go with it all (hence the multiple signature meals, 'cause we really don't want that much table service but it's free so we're going big before we go home!)

18 days. When do I get to jump out of my skin?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter