• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

For those paying OP for food, it does also give you 10 percent discounts at certain restaurants and shops.
I know but, you have to spend at least $50 to save a whole $5. Seems useless to me. Although like you said it will work for some others.

I suppose I'll just be using my DV for the Chase F&W lounge and to get a couple of free pictures. Other than that it is useless to me.
We'll have spending money for Disney thanks to our Visa too, in the form of reward dollars. Not much, but every little bit helps!

We did initially get it for booking early (2 years ago). Happy we got what we wanted, but I can see why people are bummed.

I am not sure when you plan to go, but I suggest that you check the bounce back offer by calling 8844 from your room (there should be a flyer stapled into the middle of the "Be Our Guest" book). Last August we booked Free Dining while there, so for this year we got Free Dining at POFQ for the end of August for dates not even included in this latest release.

We wet this past January and were going to book it. But we didnt because we thought we were probably most likely not going. Then my boyfriend says in February "Let's go to WDW for your birthday!" I told him, we should have booked the BB. lol. Lesson learned. Were headed there September 3-10.

I am currently booked for free dining in October and I was so excited until I found out it is the last football game before the playoffs. My son has a potential to be recruited for college football and the coach will not let him start the playoff game if he misses practices. I have asked. SOOOOO, when is the next free dining offer if any? Is there any in January?
What are you dates?

I know you can't combine GP offers but how about a GP offer and a UOC that's only attached to your name? For example, FD is for the GP and then I get a UOC for 30% a resort, can I get both?

I know you can't combine GP offers but how about a GP offer and a UOC that's only attached to your name? For example, FD is for the GP and then I get a UOC for 30% a resort, can I get both?
Nope. Only one offer can be applied.

If you used the modify button, how long did it take for your changes to show up in MDE? Did you receive an email confirmation of the changes? I was trying to switch resorts and now it shows old resort but new price, this works out in my favor but I'm sure it's wishful thinking that actually happened/would be honored, lol.

We wet this past January and were going to book it. But we didnt because we thought we were probably most likely not going. Then my boyfriend says in February "Let's go to WDW for your birthday!" I told him, we should have booked the BB. lol. Lesson learned. Were headed there September 3-10.

I understand, if possible put the $200 down and book it, you have plenty of time to cancel if you decide not to go.

If you used the modify button, how long did it take for your changes to show up in MDE? Did you receive an email confirmation of the changes? I was trying to switch resorts and now it shows old resort but new price, this works out in my favor but I'm sure it's wishful thinking that actually happened/would be honored, lol.

For me, changes were reflected in MDE immediately, and I received an email confirmation within minutes.

If I try for a room only discount once they are announced for my dates, are they as limited and difficult to get as this dining offer? After looking it over, I am okay with not getting free dining. I didn't want the hopper passes and my kids can easily split some of the larger quick service entrees. However, I am concerned that once the room discounts are released that it will be chaotic.

Anyone else paranoid enough to think their Free Dining discount wasn't applied or is it just me? I just had to put together a package and see what the final price was just to double-check.

Anyone else paranoid enough to think their Free Dining discount wasn't applied or is it just me? I just had to put together a package and see what the final price was just to double-check.
LOL!!! Mine was definitely modified, saving $2200. I understand your thoughts though, it has been so crazy!

So we were lucky enough to get free dining for our family of 6, but not at a resort we originally would have picked. We have 2 rooms at *** and a cabin at FW. We are unsure of which one to keep and if either are even right for our family. Any opinions would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter