2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

My TA talked to the help desk and they said that the online system was shut down for a bit this morning around 8:30/9:00 because it crashed. Not sure if it is back up.

So, in the end, here's how it looks. It took me until 8am eastern to get through via telephone. I had already booked @ AOA with dining but just wanted to get over to a mod. Well, when it was all said in done, I TOTALLY blew my budget and we are now booked:

Beach Club Resort club level
9-19-2015 to 9-26-2015
7 day park hoppers with Water Parks
Free Dining.

So- It was significantly over my budget, but HEY, still a bit lower than POR or CBR without a promotion. I am going to justify it with this:

It's our Family Honeymoon (Familymoon) and a celebration of our 1st anniversary! It is worth it, right?

Oooooh, I may have to check this out once the website stops crashing... we are booked at CBR with water parks with no discounts. I'd love to stay at a deluxe, especially club level!

It's possible, but I can't get the website to work, so I don't know for sure. We had to change our dates to the 29th because the values were booked for our original dates around Labor Day. Other families may be moving their reservations up to the week of the 28th for the same reason.

Thanks! I will keep checking just in case something opens up.

Before I attempt a 2+ hour long distance phone call from Canada can someone who knows more than I do confirm that a vacation from august 23-29 with 5 day park hopper tickets for 2 adults (although I'm going to be adding a 3rd adult) at all-star music in a 'standard view' room should qualify?? (we booked the summer offer but we're going to drop that in favour of free dinning).

Thanks!

Anyone that didn't have luck online, have luck calling? I want to go Halloween but CBR was not available and AoA just not sure about

I was on hold for about 1 1/2 hours, tried POP first, she said they were sold out. Plan B...we now have CBR with the free dining!! Can't wait until we go! Pixie dust to everyone on hold, don't give up!

My TA talked to the help desk and they said that the online system was shut down for a bit this morning around 8:30/9:00 because it crashed. Not sure if it is back up.

good thing they got rid of all those IT folks a couple months ago.... :crazy2:

Pins don't have anything to do with the Visa, but why didn't you book POR if you knew she was wrong??? Call back! Good luck! Truckloads of pixie dust to you!!!
I just threw the pin number question out there just in case there was SOMETHING available to Disney Visa card holders. I am already booked at POR....and we do plan to go whether or not we get any discounts. I was just REALLY hoping for a discount...either free dining (which we've always gotten in the past with no problem), or a room discount. Thanks for the pixie dust. I think I'm going to need lots of it!

Thank You! Fiance is a big Pixar/Animation fan (also this will be his first time staying on property) so I want to take him over so he can geek out and get some good pics :)

Oh it's pretty amazing, and it especially will be for him. Their lobby is full of them!

My mother just booked cbr for free dining about 2 hours ago! She went and checked her email and to print off her confirmation. This is what it says:

Disney quick service dining plan

Has anybody else got their confirmation?
See the other parts of this thread. Disney has confirmed it is a glitch and will be fixed. No worries!

I don't understand why they released the entire schedule. They know the system will crash. Why just not do the August - early October dates today and then add the others later this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter