• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 Marathon Weekend "Where are you staying?" thread!

Fort Wilderness in motorhome and driving to EPCOT parking lot every morning like we have done for the past 3 years.

McFlurry John

So jealous of those of you who are there now! One more day of work for me and I'm on my way!

im staying at a outsite hotel i got off hotwire last night for 30 bucks a night called Royale Parc Suites

We're heading down to the World thursday early a.m. and staying at BLT.

Can't wait to get the heck outta this cold! In YYZ its been about -25C (-13F) for the last week!!!!!

Good luck all runners!!

:cool1::thumbsup2

Leaving tomorrow for BW!

We are flying down from Chicago tomorrow afternoon where the temperatures here are supposed to reach a high of -12. I desperately need some warm weather and sunshine.

I just returned from a work trip to Chicago and experienced those temps! It felt warm walking out of terminal in NY to a balmy 10 degrees!

Anyone ever stayed at OKW and walked to the start line? It just seems like that would work a little better than the 3 hour bus and wait!

Kind of disappointed they are not allowing the walking this year. Hope the busses on time this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter