2014 Marathon Weekend "Where are you staying?" thread!

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
It's here folks! Many of you are there at the World now ... the rest of us will be arriving there this week.

Where are you staying?

For us, big group that includes about 11-12 runners, we'll be at Old Key West! :cool1:

Pop Century but I decided to come a day earlier in case merchandise runs out at the expo so I got a night at a Baymont Inn by Sherberth rd before going to Pop.

The Dolphin hotel. I just love the whole Boardwalk area and all the stuff going on...seeing the Epcot fireworks at night. The pool. The 24/hr cafeteria.

Arriving at Port Orleans Riverside about 3 on Friday and then heading right over to the Expo to pick up Marathon packets.

POFQ for us. Arriving Friday.

Can't wait to hear that jazz music out by the pool and have a recovery muffaletta on Saturday.

(Only doing the half this year, despite my screen name.)

Another POR, arriving Thursday. Going to Expo early Friday morning. I'm running the half, DH is running the full. We are super excited!

Safe travels to everyone!

We are staying in a condo in Windsor Hills. 4 of us arriving Friday for the marathon run on Sunday.

Beach Club Villas. Arriving Thurs - I'm running 10K on Fri., DH running half on Sat. and DD/BF running marathon on Sun. No sleeping for us!! Can't wait!!

We are flying down from Chicago tomorrow afternoon where the temperatures here are supposed to reach a high of -12. I desperately need some warm weather and sunshine.

We are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. My sister and I are bringing our 7 & 8 year old cousins. They have never been to Disney nor on an airplane so they are beyond excited. This is something my sister and I have talked about doing for them since they were babies so we just as excited since we have been there several times. We will be doing the whole Disney thing (i.e. parks, character meals, etc). I just hope I have enough energy at the end of the week to survive running both the half and full. Fortunately I have no plans to PR either race and will be running the Goofy just for fun.

POFQ for me.

Coming in on Friday and heading right to the expo.

Then, after checking in will head over to the Magic Kingdom to hang out for the night.

Anyone ever stayed at OKW and walked to the start line? It just seems like that would work a little better than the 3 hour bus and wait!

Anyone ever stayed at OKW and walked to the start line? It just seems like that would work a little better than the 3 hour bus and wait!

Posted on another forum, but that will not be allowed this year. Disney has stated that anyone trying it can be disqualified from the race. Everyone must go to the main staging area at Epcot.

Hey all!! CSR business class arriving Thursday morning leaving Monday. Good luck to everyone!!

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter