2014 Disneyland 1/2 Marathon Weekend ** Check-In ** Updated 7/29 with Corral Info

No link up yet for me. Now I have to take off for a few hours. I hope it is up and there are spots open for the 5K later this afternoon.

I'm registered for the Half! And DH and DS for the 5k!! BTW they tweeted that the pre registration spots for the DDD are sold out.

Glad I decided against doing Dumbo again this year. I wouldn't want to chance it on the 28th. But my friend helped me get registered for the Half and I'm all set to go. So excited, even if it's still months away!

I'm registered for the Half! And DH and DS for the 5k!! BTW they tweeted that the pre registration spots for the DDD are sold out.

For those people who are DVC members, I just checked my DVC account and that link for the Dumbo is still active

All registered for the 10k. I'm excited and have started training now since I basically have never done any running.

All registered for the 10k. I'm excited and have started training now since I basically have never done any running.

Me, too. I am going to start training next Wednesday. LOL!

I signed up for the 5K, giving me 7 months to train. I just happen to be busy this weekend and am going to DLR on Monday with my training buddy (for her birthday). I figured Monday will unofficially start my training with all the walking we will be doing. (I really can't keep a straight face as I type this)

BTW, i am going to be following the C25K (Couch to 5K) program. If anyone cares to know more about this program you can find it here:

The Couch to 5k in 9 weeks running program

Good luck to those signing up next week!

I'm in. I got a D3 bib through my running club. My DW is running the 5k.

Everyone starts somewhere!

Like a PP had mentioned, when I signed up for my first 5K I looked up the Couch-to-5K (C25K) program. Didn't work for me sadly, but I did look into Jeff Galloway's running programs and schedules that are posted on the runDisney website and eventually downloaded his aps for my iPhone. They've been so much more helpful for me. It's pretty similar in theory, but I found it much easier to follow. And as for the aps, there's one for 5K, 10K, half and full marathons. which was helpful for me as I decided to do further distances. Still afraid of that full though!

I'm in for DDD and C2C! This will be my first Disneyland event, and only my second trip there ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter