2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that the FAQ says we have access to Storm Along Bay on our check-out date, but it does not specify if this is all day or just up until the official checkout time. If we go to Epcot or HS the morning of our checkout day, will we be able to use the pool in the early-mid afternoon?

It is all day access (until it closes for the evening).

.... Yep, Bob is absolutely thrilled the princess is coming in January and he gets six days off while we are at the cabins. He just can't get around anymore so the parks are out of the question and during the winter he doesn't want to go to the resorts. If it is hot enough to swim, I'm sure he'll end up coming over for a few days to hit the pool with his favorite girl!

Bob and I have a lot in common. Sounds like you have one morning at the petting farm planned.

Katesdad

If anyone is looking for grocery delivery, there is a newcomer on the scene.

www.mockingjayservices.com

They shop for you from your list, there is a 20% surcharge of the total cost of your shop and $10 delivery charge.

They also do bespoke giftbaskets and many other things.

I see that the FAQ says we have access to Storm Along Bay on our check-out date, but it does not specify if this is all day or just up until the official checkout time. If we go to Epcot or HS the morning of our checkout day, will we be able to use the pool in the early-mid afternoon?

I just LOVE your WDE Mickey!!!!!! I will be in Auburn Friday morning! I can't wait! Are you the Class of 57?? My dad graduated in '58 from the Engineering School (API)

16 days till we check in and I need to get my scooter ordered. I am still in this dumb boot and I don't think I will be out anytime soon :sad:

I know ... it's not the Y&B ... but I'm so excited. I just booked six nights at the Cabins for Jeanne, Lily and me (Bob doesn't want to go) for January when they are here for our late Christmas holiday celebration. Now I'm making our dining reservations!!!

How exciting. Will be a good relaxing place :)
Sounds wonderful. We are going to try the cabins someday. Your previous reviews of the cabins have got us interested.

I am excited too, we just booked an anniversary trip for Grand Floridian December 6 - 10. I need to get on those dining reservations too. This was a last minute decision to celebrate our 25th which is December 9th.

Rebecca

Sounds wonderful. We are going to try the cabins someday. Your previous reviews of the cabins have got us interested.

I am excited too, we just booked an anniversary trip for Grand Floridian December 6 - 10. I need to get on those dining reservations too. This was a last minute decision to celebrate our 25th which is December 9th.

Rebecca

I hope you are coming over to say hi!!!!! Twice in a year ... super!

we just booked an anniversary trip for Grand Floridian December 6 - 10. I need to get on those dining reservations too. This was a last minute decision to celebrate our 25th which is December 9th.

Rebecca

That's a great way to celebrate!

I know ... it's not the Y&B ... but I'm so excited. I just booked six nights at the Cabins for Jeanne, Lily and me (Bob doesn't want to go) for January when they are here for our late Christmas holiday celebration. Now I'm making our dining reservations!!!
Souinds like a fun plan :thumbsup2
We arrive at the Cabins 1/10 for six nights. I think we'll be eating at Whispering Canyon on 1/10 ... take the boat over for dinner.

Jeanne and Lily are arriving 1/6 and will be staying with us for about 3 weeks. She will be having surgery on 12/19 and will be out of school for about 6-8 weeks so she will "mend" here with us. I'll be doing most of the parks with Lily.
Hope all goes well for Jeanne and so glad she and Lily are able to stay with you and Bob for some TLC :goodvibes

Rebecca

Congratulations on your anniversary and celebratory trip :goodvibes

Only 3 more sleeps till we visit the BC and see the shiny new lounge, really need to get the suitcases out!

Does anybody now if the CL puts pastries out before 7am? DH is getting picked up at 0650 for a game of golf and would like to grab something with his coffee on the way.

Only 3 more sleeps till we visit the BC and see the shiny new lounge, really need to get the suitcases out!

Does anybody now if the CL puts pastries out before 7am? DH is getting picked up at 0650 for a game of golf and would like to grab something with his coffee on the way.

They were opening up at 7am when I was there..so I am not sure. Maybe you can grab one the day before and put it in the fridge? Or maybe something from the Marketplace the night before

What's the average/typical wait time for a bus at the resort to MK?
You will love this answer, it depends..... Did a bus just pull away as you walked up? If so, maybe 20 minutes if they are running on schedule. Maybe you have the luck of the Irish and you get there just before it arrives and there is no crowd waiting (we all aspire to be that lucky). Also, the time of the day does have a play in the equation (at least it seems that way).

Hope you have a great time on your upcoming vacation. Too bad that HS has taken away your DIS Board naming convention and discontinued the Backlot tour. Always loved watching that truck explode.

Just saw pics on the CL thread for the new BC Lounge and it looks really nice and the counter area with the food is huge!! I am so excited for December for come I don't know what to do with myself :lmao: Now hurry up and refurb those CL rooms!!

Just saw pics on the CL thread for the new BC Lounge and it looks really nice and the counter area with the food is huge!! I am so excited for December for come I don't know what to do with myself :lmao: Now hurry up and refurb those CL rooms!!

Where on the page did you find the pictures? I went on the thread and could not find them. I am dying to see the new lounge!

I have always wanted to stay at the Cabins. My husband has not been cooperative.

So, we'll meet again!
Wheeee!

I'm so excited. Trying to figure out whether I could swing a dinner at Flying Fish. If I think I can put Bionic Baby up at the kids club, it will work fine. She is good at a restaurant if it's breakfast or lunch. After 5 pm, forget it. She is a complete beast.

I'm going to take Teena's recommendation and get a reservation for the character meal at H&V. Bionic Baby loves Sophia and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

Where on the page did you find the pictures? I went on the thread and could not find them. I am dying to see the new lounge!

They are on the last page of the thread you have to click on the link to them.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just LOVE your WDE Mickey!!!!!! I will be in Auburn Friday morning! I can't wait! Are you the Class of 57?? My dad graduated in '58 from the Engineering School (API)

16 days till we check in and I need to get my scooter ordered. I am still in this dumb boot and I don't think I will be out anytime soon :sad:
Haha no. Class of 2012. I for some reason picked it because of the NC when I was a kid, and no I just use it everywhere because it's easy to remember.

Dee did you get the pictures I sent you the other day?

I did! Posted them yesterday morning (Page 49).

Now over to the CL thread to look at the lounge pictures. I have someone else who will be sending me pictures when he is back from vacation.

:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter