2013 Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic 12/15 - 12/20/13 SOLD OUT!!!!!

Just wanted to say hi. I got my paperwork yesterday in the mail.:banana:Also I wish I could come in a couple of days earlier but just don't have the extra cash so just going to be thankful to see what I can on this adventure, sounds like many neat places that one would usually not get to see.:goodvibes

Just a quick question. I received my paperwork in the mail and brought it along with me to work. So we only sign and resturn the release right now, is that correct?? The other one with our information we have to wait so we are able to put our flight information on it, is that right? Just want to make sure. Also if I didn't purchase the insurance and would like to how do I do that? Thank You.:)

Thanks Heather! :goodvibes They never make this stuff easy, do they. They assigned me some random name.

Anyway... here's what is hopefully a good link!

http://www.shutterfly.com/gallery/s...rPage=20&fid=18996e7e9440ee2c6cbbd47cbb382743

Wow, what a beautiful scrapbook! I am in awe!! I saw on the site that you said that you used photoshop elements and other digital apps to make it, but then how did you upload that into shutterfly? I can't seem to see where you can do that, but then again I'm more used to photobook america that only lets you use their templates.

Just a quick question. I received my paperwork in the mail and brought it along with me to work. So we only sign and resturn the release right now, is that correct?? The other one with our information we have to wait so we are able to put our flight information on it, is that right? Just want to make sure. Also if I didn't purchase the insurance and would like to how do I do that? Thank You.:)

Here's what I do. Though I'll admit I don't think it's the only/right way. I send back all of the paperwork now except the airline part. Mostly because my desk eats paperwork. Then later when I get the airline part squared away I fill that out and put my info on a coversheet and fax it. As for trip insurance I think Kevin sent us info on that that's in an email somewhere. I'm pretty sure he said you can add it all the way up until the trip is paid for in full. HTH

Wow, what a beautiful scrapbook! I am in awe!! I saw on the site that you said that you used photoshop elements and other digital apps to make it, but then how did you upload that into shutterfly? I can't seem to see where you can do that, but then again I'm more used to photobook america that only lets you use their templates.

I'm glad you liked it! I will tell you that Shutterfly does not make making these books easy. I feel like it's sort of how Apple is "intuitive" and I think for whom because I don't know what the carp is going on. But anyway... You have your Shutterfly account and you upload the scapbook pages just like you would regular photos, and then you sort of dig around until you find the make a photo book section and you'll select all of the pages you've uploaded. Now they have helpfully preloaded their scrapbook with their pages for folks that just want to load photos. So this next part is a real pain. You have to trade all of their pages out for the 12x12 blank pages, and I pretty much do that as I go along instead of all at once. But instead of the 12x12 selection being towards the front of the things you can pick, it's not. grrrr... so you have to dig for it. But after a bit you'll get into it and it'll be done and you'll move on. Usually my book winds up costing $150, but around the holidays they will do a coupon for 40/50 percent off and I strike then! One of the things I really like about it is that I know my book is safe with them and if, God forbid, something happens to mine here at the house I can always replace it. Unlike my paper ones which would just go up in flames, or flood, or whatever.

So was that way too much information? :rotfl: Hope that helps anyway

OMG I loved your scrapbook it's very creative and now I really can't wait till we go on this adventure.

I'm really glad you liked it! I had it out again the other night already looking forward to the trip. I can't wait to DL at the holidays. I bet it's beautiful!

Here's what I do. Though I'll admit I don't think it's the only/right way. I send back all of the paperwork now except the airline part. Mostly because my desk eats paperwork. Then later when I get the airline part squared away I fill that out and put my info on a coversheet and fax it. As for trip insurance I think Kevin sent us info on that that's in an email somewhere. I'm pretty sure he said you can add it all the way up until the trip is paid for in full. HTH

I'm glad you liked it! I will tell you that Shutterfly does not make making these books easy. I feel like it's sort of how Apple is "intuitive" and I think for whom because I don't know what the carp is going on. But anyway... You have your Shutterfly account and you upload the scapbook pages just like you would regular photos, and then you sort of dig around until you find the make a photo book section and you'll select all of the pages you've uploaded. Now they have helpfully preloaded their scrapbook with their pages for folks that just want to load photos. So this next part is a real pain. You have to trade all of their pages out for the 12x12 blank pages, and I pretty much do that as I go along instead of all at once. But instead of the 12x12 selection being towards the front of the things you can pick, it's not. grrrr... so you have to dig for it. But after a bit you'll get into it and it'll be done and you'll move on. Usually my book winds up costing $150, but around the holidays they will do a coupon for 40/50 percent off and I strike then! One of the things I really like about it is that I know my book is safe with them and if, God forbid, something happens to mine here at the house I can always replace it. Unlike my paper ones which would just go up in flames, or flood, or whatever.

So was that way too much information? :rotfl: Hope that helps anyway

I'm really glad you liked it! I had it out again the other night already looking forward to the trip. I can't wait to DL at the holidays. I bet it's beautiful!

Thank you so much for the awesome advice. I think I will just do that, send everything back except the airline stuff and then fax that once I have made my airline plans. Thank you again so much. Jenn:goodvibes

Kevin,

you should be enjoying the cruise!!

I was told by ABD when i called to have my name fixed that a cab would be approx $150! while we would want to take a red eye out we really dont want to pay that much money! I know we have a lot of time to figure this out, so im sure there must be a more economical way

Hi Wallis,

Unfortunately. I have no control over cab fares in LA (my powers don't extend that far;)).

As others have posted....Super Shuttle is an option. Cab sharing is also an option and using the free ABD transfers always works. You just have to play by their rules.:thumbsup2

As this is 18 months away......you have plenty of time to research airfare and transfers if you don't want to use the complimentary ABD transfers.

Okay....I'm just saying....folks on this trip might want to add a post night to this trip.

As we are close to the holidays, and post nights are based on availability....they may disappear pretty quickly.

Pre and post nights are added to your balance due and can be canceled up until they are paid. Once paid, they are non-refundable.

Those of you who have traveled with us before will back me up on the fact that I don't usually suggest that guests add post nights unless I think there is a good reason (like never having enough time in Venice).

So....when I suggest that you add an extra night at the end of this trip....before the nights disappear....I must think I have a good reason.....right?

Just sayin.....:rolleyes1

Okay....I'm just saying....folks on this trip might want to add a post night to this trip.

As we are close to the holidays, and post nights are based on availability....they may disappear pretty quickly.

Pre and post nights are added to your balance due and can be canceled up until they are paid. Once paid, they are non-refundable.

Those of you who have traveled with us before will back me up on the fact that I don't usually suggest that guests add post nights unless I think there is a good reason (like never having enough time in Venice).

So....when I suggest that you add an extra night at the end of this trip....before the nights disappear....I must think I have a good reason.....right?

Just sayin.....:rolleyes1

I'm definitely planning on some extra nights (plural) :good vibes You'll be hearing from me soon.

I added some extra nights as well. Do we still do things as a group for those couple of days? That would be nice. I mean I know that we are no longer on the adventure but was just curious if we would still plan a few meals together, etc. :goodvibes

I added some extra nights as well. Do we still do things as a group for those couple of days? That would be nice. I mean I know that we are no longer on the adventure but was just curious if we would still plan a few meals together, etc. :goodvibes

Not everyone stays for additional nights after the Adventure ends.

Those that stay may choose to plan meals/events/activities together, or they may choose to enjoy the parks etc. on their own.

You just never know what might happen.;)

Not everyone stays for additional nights after the Adventure ends.

Those that stay may choose to plan meals/events/activities together, or they may choose to enjoy the parks etc. on their own.

You just never know what might happen.;)

This is a little sad to hear. Hopefully we will be able to plan some things together, it gets kind of lonely when you are solo.:)

Hmm. We were thinking of adding a few days before, but now may have to add some days after, too! Steve's sister lives in CA, so maybe we'll look at spending Christmas with her!

we were definitely going to do 3 nights extra before the trip but maybe will have to think about adding another night after based on what "might" be going on...what suspense for 18 months! :goodvibes LOL It will all come down to airfare....that time of year I'm already worried about how much its going to be!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter