2013 Dis Exclusive Backstage Magic 12/15 - 12/20/13 SOLD OUT!!!!!

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
The Dis will be going to the Disneyland Resort December 15th - December 20th, 2013.

I have not included the details of this Adventure as it has already sold out.

Here is our list of folks going to see Mickey at Christmas....

Lauren - Stenoboxx
Jeri - Lauren's hubby
Karen - apurplebrat
Kaye - Karen's Mom
Frank - skunkvette
Cathy - 2vettecool
Jason - Jwren1234
Christy - Chropistopy
Erica - Ilwynlea
Steve - JustSteve
Mark - mnra
Susan - suezq55
Alta - SleepingAriel28
Marjorie - Alta's Mom
Jonathan - biozfear
Lisa - Jonathan's Wife
Jon - JonKPest
Melissa - Jon's Wife
Wallis - addicted to dopey
Leo - nyguy3
Susan - suecoppola
William - Sue's Hubby
John - GrmpyTggr
Linda - wdwscout
Jen - NejTheLion
Barry - BartheBear
Debbi - TheFairyGodmother
Sue - DisneySuzy
Fred
Liz - myweegirls
Eric - DEA
Kevin - DisneyKevin
John - WebmasterJohn
Pete - WebmasterPete
Walter - AKAScar

This is going to be an awesome Adventure.

Let the planning begin!
(It's going to be fun to look back at this in December 2013 and think that we started planning 18 months in advance.) :)

Hi Everyone!

I have almost booked this Adventure so many times before. When I worked up the nerve and $$$$ to book it, I've been too late because it has sold out. But not THIS TIME!!

I (Jon) and my wife (of 38 years) Melissa went on the Light, Camera, Magic
Tour last February and really enjoyed the one day Tour. So now we can't wait for more ABD Drugs, were hooked! :dance3:

Woohoo! Can't wait to spend the next 18 months talking and planning for this trip with you guys. It will be great to spend the holidays at Disneyland with some old and new friends.:santa:

Hi everyone

We have booked this event before but had to cancel and this time I am determined that we will go.

Here's to us finally going on an ABD yeah!!!

Alta aka sleepingariel28

Like some others on this tour. this will be our third DIS/ABD/BSM adventure, and we can't wait!

Great tour with great people - it is going to be a blast!

This has to be furthest out I've ever booked a holiday - seems crazy that we have yet to do this Christmas and then its a year to go!

I'm so looking forward to it though - I've been wanting to join one of these tours ever since I heard about them on the podcast, though I've never been in the position to do it until now. I can't wait to see Disneyland for the first time, but I'm especially looking forward to Henson studios!

Hi Everyone, I am Jenn, I am very excited about this trip. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. This trip just sounds so amazing, I was going to try and wait a few years but just don't think I could do it. So hopefully 18 months is enough time to save up. :santa:

Hi everyone.
We are super excited to finally be planning a DIS-ABD adventure!
We do actually plan most trips far in advance, so 18 months is fine with me. We have just gotten to the point where having one more Disney trip in the works is just not enough- we have to have several!! :3dglasses

We are headed out on PCC 3.0 this coming weekend, plus we have PCC 4.0 this December. Then we can start counting our time until the 2013 ABD/BSM.

John is my husband. GrmpyTggr is his board name- and a very good descriptor, I might add ;) (it describes his pre and post morning coffee personalities!). He has never posted on the boards, although he is a loyal/avid podcast listener.

We have been to Disneyland twice so far and LOVE it. We can't wait to see it through ABD's eyes and with so many soon-to-be friends. :flower3:

With the trip ending so close to Christmas, we will probably head home as soon as it ends, but will also likely plan a few days prior to the ABD. Thinking of San Francisco again, but we shall see. In 2010 we did SF and the Disney Family Museum prior to our Disneyland vacation. Would love to do that again.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. I have to say- I am glad we will get to meet many of the people from this most recent Italy trip. I followed the thread throughout your trip- loved the photos and the stories. And as long as there is no bus backing up over a cliff in the Backstage Magic ABD, I will be a happy camper!

Hey there!

I'm so excited about this trip! :yay: We've done the Dis Backstage Magic before, but I think the Christmas and Cars Land is going to make it even special - er! I can't wait! Luckily we have 4.0 to look forward to because 18 months is going to take awhile! :goodvibes

Very excited to be part of this group! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

This will be my fourth ABD BSM trip (by the time this trip takes place), and in my opinion it is the best vacation of all time!

Looking forward to planning over the next year and a half!

Jason

Very excited to be part of this group! Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

This will be my fourth ABD BSM trip (by the time this trip takes place), and in my opinion it is the best vacation of all time!

Looking forward to planning over the next year and a half!

Jason

So does that mean you are planning on the June trip as well? I'm currently booked on that trip too. I think my cousin is going to be joining me on that trip. We'll have to assimilate her. :)

So does that mean you are planning on the June trip as well? I'm currently booked on that trip too. I think my cousin is going to be joining me on that trip. We'll have to assimilate her. :)

Yes yes! I'm having a mini ABD reunion with Melanie and Eric, who did the BSM trip in December 2008. We're excited to see how this trip will be plussed up since we last went. I'm glad you're going too!

Yes yes! I'm having a mini ABD reunion with Melanie and Eric, who did the BSM trip in December 2008. We're excited to see how this trip will be plussed up since we last went. I'm glad you're going too!

I'm excited for two trips to DLR in 2013! Now the waiting begins...

Hi Christy!

Yes, I'm going on the June trip as well!

Jason

This is quite an expression.:thumbsup2

Well, I had to drink the Disney Kool-Aid when I went through Traditions at The Disney Store in the mid-1990s. I still use words like "plussed" because I was stationed in collectibles. (Back then TDS actually had collectibles.) And I still fold all my tshirts the way they taught us. :rotfl2:

Hi Christy!

Yes, I'm going on the June trip as well!

Jason

:thumbsup2 Now I'll feel like I'm part of another ABD reunion. I can't wait to see a new thread showing who booked.

My paperwork for this trip came today! Crazy!

Wow! It's still so weird to be planning on a trip 18 months away. I have not seen my paperwork but I did book several days after you. Let's see if I can actually keep up with this paperwork for the next year and a half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts