• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2012 rates will be released very shortly!

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 HURRY UP DCL PPPPLEEEASSSEEE:lmao: and tell alll of us already where your going in 2012!!

Me and DF sooo badddllyy want to book our honeymoon:love: ahhh.... the suspense is killing me not knowing where we might be able to sail to in summer 2012

does anyone have advice for a first timer? are the rates cheaper for any of the cruises when booking with a TA or directly from the DCL website? i'm hoping to take my first cruise in 2012 on ANY SHIP TO ANYWHERE. also, if i take a 3 or 4 day cruise will i regret not doing a 7 day. i have taken a 4 day carnival cruise and wished it was longer. thanks and i love reading and learning.

does anyone have advice for a first timer? are the rates cheaper for any of the cruises when booking with a TA or directly from the DCL website? i'm hoping to take my first cruise in 2012 on ANY SHIP TO ANYWHERE. also, if i take a 3 or 4 day cruise will i regret not doing a 7 day. i have taken a 4 day carnival cruise and wished it was longer. thanks and i love reading and learning.

The cruise rates will be the same whether you book through a TA or on your own. DCL does not allow TAs to discount their cruises. TAs are allowed to offer On Board Credit and/or Gifts for booking with them.

The following in from the current Mousesavers Newsletter - quote from Small World Vacations:

On October 18, 2010, our agents will participate in an online course for travel professionals focused on the Disney Fantasy ship, which will launch in 2012. We are not sure where it is sailing yet, but when we find out, we will let you know. We are currently accepting wait lists on this highly anticipated addition to the Disney fleet.

Doesn't sound like we get itinerary info on Monday now.:headache:

I found on Grand Cayman's port schedule that the Fantasy will be there in March 2012. (check the thread titled: "Disney Fantasy? March 2012?" for the link I posted to that site). I hope that info helps someone!

Doesn't sound like we get itinerary info on Monday now.:headache:

Actually I can tell you from personal experience that Disney has told TAs that on Monday they will discuss itineraries for the Fantasy. They didn't mention the other ships, but I am hoping.

Most TAs will be watching Monday and I guess they will choose when they want to give the info that they learned on to their clients. But I am sure most will be excited to give the info and I am sure it will be all over this board as well. :)

Actually I can tell you from personal experience that Disney has told TAs that on Monday they will discuss itineraries for the Fantasy. They didn't mention the other ships, but I am hoping.

Most TAs will be watching Monday and I guess they will choose when they want to give the info that they learned on to their clients. But I am sure most will be excited to give the info and I am sure it will be all over this board as well. :)
My TA told me the same thing on Wednesday when I made a deposit on our upcoming cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter