2012 Free Dining Watch and Wait HERE

uugghhh .. i feel like it wasnt so long ago that I did this free dining watch, wait, stalkt!!! every moring that someone would post a "could be " date, i was up an on the computer, like a kid on christmas morining!!! I just added my DD and DGD to our ressie so that was about 1000.00 more!!! so I am def hoping, praying, and doing the free dining dance!! t it will save me about 1300.00 since i will lose my AAA discount, but its all good :) too bad we cant "double discount dip" !

Well I keep hearing "March 1st " and "the first week of March" for the August codes, or should I say, "some kind of code". The CM I was on the phone w last night told me to "keep paying attention":thumbsup2 WILL DO!!

Keep up the spirit, Team FD!!!:cheer2:

We're all saying

March 1
March 1
March 1

And I sure do hope that a new discount will be released on that day! What a deflated balloon letdown it'll be if nothing happens on March 1st.

Come on, Disney! Please offer FD soon. :goodvibes

Add me to the list of those needing a support group. :sad2: DH asks me every day, "How many times did you check on FD today?" I always say, "None ya." :laughing:

I am anxious to see what dates the next offer covers and if it includes free dining. I am currently booked under the Spring Room Only offer and saved 25% on our room portion of the package. I've been keeping an eye on the website to see how many rooms are still available under that offer (and at rack rate as well). Interestingly, every resort has availability during my travel dates [ May 23rd (pre-cruise) and then May 27th to June 2nd (post cruise)]. I wonder if Disney will release another offer for the end of May/first of June since, apparently, the rooms aren't booking up under the current offer. :confused3 I've seen so many posts saying that the posters have received free dining pins for May and June and I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, Disney will open it to the general public.

Is there any chance, in your collective experience of free dining covering the week after Christmas?

Is there any chance, in your collective experience of free dining covering the week after Christmas?

No, because that week is really busy also. The crowds are high until New Year's day. But, I have been there the first week of Jan. in 2011 & 2012 and had free dining.

Not gonna happen...if that is your check in week. ..The place is already packed to the rails-n-rafters so Dizney really doesn't do much in the post Christmas promos.

Do Disney Visa card holders get to book before those that don't with free dining?
Are people prebooking their rooms for the time they think will be free dining and then adding the free dining? What is the best way to prepare for the free dining so you can get the resort you want?
Thanks in advance

my friend looked for a trip to wdw in may and when she called the rep told her that in may they would be offering the free disney dining

Not gonna happen...if that is your check in week. ..The place is already packed to the rails-n-rafters so Dizney really doesn't do much in the post Christmas promos.

So what are the chances if we have a check in date of Dec 16?

We have a trip booked from August 23 - 29...if Free Dining comes out for part of that time (I would think the latter part if anything), can we get free dining for the part of the reservation that it covers? I seem to remember that I might have to either change the ressie or book in and then out and then in again.

Thoughts? Fingers crossed for codes soon! :cool1::cool1:

We have a trip booked from August 23 - 29...if Free Dining comes out for part of that time (I would think the latter part if anything), can we get free dining for the part of the reservation that it covers? I seem to remember that I might have to either change the ressie or book in and then out and then in again.

Thoughts? Fingers crossed for codes soon! :cool1::cool1:

Yes, if you checked in Aug. 23, but FD didn't start until, say Aug. 26, then you could do a split stay and would need to have two separate reservations; check in, check out, check back in. Make sense? Then you would have FD from Aug. 26-29. You have to check in while FD is happening.

I am not-so-patiently waiting for FDP to be offered again. =/

I read that it came out in May of last year, so I am hoping it will be offered again this year. We're planning a December trip. We've been to DW a ton of times, but never during the Christmas season. I can't wait!

These were the dates for last year :goodvibes

http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html

8/19/11-9/29/11 package deal ("free dining") for general public 8/16/10, exp 12/20/10
8/28/11-9/24/11 package deal ("free dining") for Disney Rewards Visa cardholders 4/28/11, exp 8/27/11
8/28/11-9/24/11 package deal ("free dining") for general public 5/2/11, exp 8/27/11
10/1/11-12/15/11 package deal ("free dining") for general public (reissued with slightly changed set of dates) 8/24/11, exp 10/29/11
10/2/11-12/17/11 package deal ("free dining") for general public 8/3/11, exp 10/29/11

MUCH better! plus, if you still miss it by a day or two, you might wanna modify at that time, adding a day if it's available. My "guess"-based on almost nuttin' but a hunch- is that the 13th might be the last check-in day, that is IF they have FD this December. Totally a guess at this point.
I'm still trying to get a glance at December's school calendar to make ours...it could be a bit messy if the kids miss more than a day or three. :
since we got back Home, I've just been buying my Disney Gift Cards and hoarding them ....waiting....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter