2009 ~~ Project 365 Progress

:cool1: I am current with journaling as of July 18th. The album is up to date through July 11 with photos. I have one spot open in April -- I have a photo I can't get off of my SD card:mad: I need to take care of that. I have the 8th journaling spot to take care of for all of July and 2 weeks in June. I usually go back to the week of photos and just pick another one to put there. I'll do that when I am ready to print the next round of photos.

I'm still here. :lmao: I went to a crop on Saturday & those ladies sure were jealous. I only had one tote bag w/ me. I brought some extra supplies in case I needed them for a layout (but I didn't). Many, many impressed w/ the ease of everything. I need to sit down & figure out where I am. I have all my pics printed & a empty memory card. So, thats great progress over last year.

still up to date on this.. just have to drop pictures into layouts but at least I have pictures and even journalling...

Today I was able to bring all my 365 pages current. I miss 5 photos but they are out to be developed now! :)
Can't believe this project is coming to a close already!

I'm SOOOOOO behind!! I have pics for all of the days, and the journaling's typed into my computer, but I haven't put it on the cards since 5/1!!! WAY, WAY behind!! We're going to the cabin this weekend, so I may take it and work on it for a little while!

You can do it SIOH!!
Although, you may have company..after DsS15's escapade tonight...and the fact he will be over this weekend... for my sanity I may be going to the cabin with you!!!

I took this with me to CKC. I looked at the progress I had made for those first 3 months...and the funny daily stories. It was great! I haven't been keeping up with my pics since I went full time last April. I just haven't gotten it in a routine, but I need to get back into it. I looked on my camera, and there were lots of pics, and lots of holes, but it looks like I have a few pics from each week...

What are you doing if you miss a pic? I'm going to work on this tomorrow at a friend's crop. Any ideas?

I also got all my pics developed, but for some, the reason for the pic escapes me now... It just seems lame to put "Not A Clue" over and over :rotfl:

Caught up to mid June, just before the trip to Kansas. I have all my pics printed up until 2 days ago. I'm going to do one more printing before WDW and I will work on this on the plane. Should be caught up by the time I get back.

So who is going to do one next year? I'm on the fence.

Next year ?!?

As routine as this has gotten (well the picture taking, posting and commenting at least..) I can easily see to continue into next year though part of me wants to expand it next year to general life vs the all disney version of this year, especially if I finally get a decent job and either have to leave WDW or cut down to part time...

-em

What are you doing if you miss a pic? I'm going to work on this tomorrow at a friend's crop. Any ideas?

I've had the same problem, especially lately - sometimes I'm just getting pictures taken a few days a week. I went to Becky's blog, and she suggested filling in those days with little details from your life - maybe you didn't notice anything that day, but you really like something about the house or your work or something you drive by every day. I haven't tried that yet, but I'm planning on it.

I do a lot of fill ins because I usually don't take a picture on days I work. I have done rooms of my house, different objects in the house that I love or have a story attached to them - stuff that never makes it into regular scrapbooks but tells something about our life. Also "Favorites" like favorite movie, book, singer, etc. Also don't forget to include receipts, movie stubs, and ephemera like that. I think of it kind of like a time capsule. Five or 10 years down the line I think looking at a grocery receipt would be a kick. What would you want someone looking at your book years down the road to know about your life right now, but also about you in general?

So who is going to do one next year? I'm on the fence.

Unless things change dramatically for some reason, I think this will be a one shot deal. I don't think my life is interesting enough to sustain 2 straight years of 365!

If I'm missing a photo.. I might journal about the day..especially if we had appointments.. or if the track meet was postponed for 1.5 hours due to lightening but NO RAIN...and the fact that my DD didn't run her 2 mile event until 9:50pm! (thank gosh it was a Friday night!)... I tend to journal my days... or one week, I journaled and added clip art of the tv shows we watch... or just something I thought about for the day...

as for next year.... I don't think I will do it again.. I would like to do something..but I'm not quite sure what it will be... I'm just a little wishy-washy on this issue right now...

I tried these things called flip-flops from Boxer Scrapbooks. They are like clear hinges and worked great to make a little book, or Jacob's ladder when I have too many pics for the day. I just ordered some more so I can finish the year...

Not sure about next year either. It's been so cool to look at bites of our everyday lives, not just the "special" things. I have pics of the water heater when it was broken...I can tell you every day it snowed last February, I can tell you when I saw the first spring flowers, the first mommy flowers, the first day it hit 60, the first hummingbird sighting...

Yeah, that part is cool...

I have been taking a week's worth of P365 journaling cards with me to work each day to get caught up. I get 15 minutes for lunch, and I can copy the journaling for a week during that time. My goal is to be caught up by Labor Day.

I am planning to do this again next year. I hope that I can get back to regular scrapping too. Having DS, it's even neater to watch him "grow" over the book. One of the first pics from this year was him with my kindergarten teacher and dear friend at her house. She passed away in July, so it means even more to me to have had those pictures!!

:cool1: I am current with journaling as of July 18th. The album is up to date through July 11 with photos. I have one spot open in April -- I have a photo I can't get off of my SD card:mad: I need to take care of that. I have the 8th journaling spot to take care of for all of July and 2 weeks in June. I usually go back to the week of photos and just pick another one to put there. I'll do that when I am ready to print the next round of photos.

Ugghhh...I was a little too happy here. I haven't done any updating since. I did take the photos, but no printing or journaling. It has been so long it will now seem like a chore.

I'm not sure about next year. With 3 young kids, it is usually fairly easy to get a photo.

FILLER photos: I have used photos of people in our lives, family members, my friends, the kids' friends, neices, nephews, teachers, coaches etc. I do have some important things like NEE mentioned and the house from the outside, a tree covered in snow, the street signs outside our house, car trunk filled on errand day. I like the idea of grocery receipt:thumbsup2

July
5: ?
6: Pretty flower arrangement
7: Maid of Honor dress shopping
8: My new disney waterbottle at dance
9: Mom's fishbowl of fun summer activities!
10: Box of books from the Friends of the Library sale
11: Jazz Fest in Old Town

12: ?
13: ?
14: ?
15: ?
16: ?
17: My sister's boyfriend is in town and came by for dinner
18: Cute gift from a bridal shower

19: Shopping
20: ?
21: Pretty view out the window
22: ?
23: Drawing with sidewalk chalk
24: hello kitty marshmallow pop
25: San Fran - superheroes down the street

26: San Fran - concert in the park
27: San Fran - Andrea's office
28: San Fran - my breakfast at the chinese bakery
29: ?
30: the bernaise sauce I made
31: I installed a toilet seat!
1: ?

August
2:
3:
4: Robot Chicken Skate Party
5:
6: olive oil treatment from the denver post
7: getting Renee hired at Bisettis
8: More shopping!

9: Dairy queen
10:
11: cool mountains
12: dance skirt we finished
13: movie
14:
15: New West Fest dancing
100_3964.jpg

16: Out with Madison
17: My new painting
18: Dad fixed Jack Skellington
19: the CSU flower garden
20: MST3K event!
21: more time in greeley for a lesson
22: wedding dress fitting
100_3799.jpg

23: pretty little purple flowers
24: first day of school
25: Audition time!
26: dinner out with heather
27: my presents from vegas
28: pretty flowers in the neighborhood
29: lots of house cleaning!

I'm caught up to this past Saturday (the 12th). I'm so excited!!! And I have photos for all of the days, but haven't done the journaling yet for the week that ends today. . .I'll do that at lunch Monday. It's nice to have a little "fun" thing to do during lunch!

I'm caught up to this past Saturday (the 12th). I'm so excited!!! And I have photos for all of the days, but haven't done the journaling yet for the week that ends today. . .I'll do that at lunch Monday. It's nice to have a little "fun" thing to do during lunch!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: SIOH!

I am so far behind:sad1: I am back at July -- I am pretty sure I have the photos I need to print in a list for July through August. I have been so busy with events this month I am sure I have a photo per day, but I need to make that list.

I hope to get all of the photos printed this week. Walgreen is having a half price sale through snapfish, (7.5 cents per photo for over 100) so I am trying to get my WDW trip photos organized and P365 photos organized. Sale ends 9/25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter