200 points for rent at $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just rude. To still leave ad. Up. Post closed and don't waste others time please

I was not trying to be rude. I am not sure how to close the post, but of you read thru the thread I did post that all of the points had been rented.
If someone could help with how to close the post, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am interested in 26-28 points for a stay at BWV on March 19-21 in a studio for 2 adults and 2 children (ages 8&9). I prefer BWV, but if not available, I would be okay with AKL value studio. Can you check availability? Thank you.

I am sorry. All of the points have been rented.

I was not trying to be rude. I am not sure how to close the post, but of you read thru the thread I did post that all of the points had been rented.
If someone could help with how to close the post, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm not sure about the button in the left, bottom corner as a PP mentioned, but I do know that you can edit the title of your thread. Go to the original post and click edit. Then you can add the "CLOSED" line to the beginning of your title to catch people's attention. :thumbsup2

I'm not sure about the button in the left, bottom corner as a PP mentioned, but I do know that you can edit the title of your thread. Go to the original post and click edit. Then you can add the "CLOSED" line to the beginning of your title to catch people's attention. :thumbsup2

Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter