2 ressies?

SecretPoohLove

CM Wanna Be
We are a group of 7 (4 adults 3 kids). If we want to do a couple of "adult evenings" when one set takes the kids and the other couple goes out alone, what happens when I have 2 ressies at different restaurants, same date/time, same trip conf#...will the system cancel one? I had heard of people double booking and some got cancelled automatically.
Thanks.

Make the reservations under different names. You will be fine. The resort confirmation number isn't relevant for this. The problem comes in with reservations under the same name, same party size and same time. Still not completely sure there really is automatic cancellation, but there's been some reports of folks getting their multiple reservations cancelled.

We're one of those groups that does this as well. My sister usually takes the kids while I go out with DH. We haven't had anything cancel automatically on us and I do try to make things under different names even though it is the same conf #.

It's always worked out for us. Enjoy your date night!;)

I have actually done 2 concurrent reservations on the website. If you make the ADRs at different times it will just accept the booking. And then you have 2 bookings - it doesn't seem to know that you have 2 bookings at different places for the same time.

If you make 2 bookings for the same time within the same dining cart reservation session it will come up with a warning that you are double booked and part of the warning says something like: if this booking is for a different party then proceed. and it lets you continue with the booking.
I have never experienced a booking being automatically cancelled

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter