2 person Scooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not find one with-in the size limit/weight for in the parks and on transportation.Since Disney has rider rules you would need to talk with them.You might also need to deal with the transport rules on crash-testing.We had to go through that with our baby carrier.

Thanks for the info. Are these allowed in the parks? My spouse has been thinking of how the design could be improved. He was sure that the man had designed the setup himself. If they are allowed, perhaps that would solve the travel agent's problem?

I inquired about that a few years ago and was told absolutely no they are worried about someone falling off a scooter.

About 10 or 12 years ago there were two couples riding scooters with a trailer seat behind them. The first time I saw them I thought it was a bad idea. The next day they were in Epcot and they were being questioned by men in suits then they took the trailers off

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter