2 Adults/0 kids Where to eat breakfast?

Dayna78

Earning My Ears
Kona Cafe, 'Ohana, or 1900 Park Fare?

We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. :-)

Of those 3, Kona. And we have eaten at all 3. I say that because sans kids we would probably enjoy a non-character meal.

Although actually, if I could add another option you should think about Boma. FABULOUS breakfast!!!

Depends on the atmosphere you are looking for

Kona: Open Seating- you can see the lobby Food - Steak was amazing

Ohana: Is a must do for DH and myself. There is fun family entertainment: limbo, hula lessons Food: Amazing... all you can eat. :) I have never had a bad seat in the restaurant.

1900 Park: I have never been here, but I know its a character meal, buffet style.

I would go with Ohana's because I like the seating or Kona if you budget is tight.

Depends on the atmosphere you are looking for

Kona: Open Seating- you can see the lobby Food - Steak was amazing

Ohana: Is a must do for DH and myself. There is fun family entertainment: limbo, hula lessons Food: Amazing... all you can eat. :) I have never had a bad seat in the restaurant.

1900 Park: I have never been here, but I know its a character meal, buffet style.

I would go with Ohana's because I like the seating or Kona if you budget is tight.

Hula lessons in the morning? Before coffee? :scared1:>>>>I think Mariacj made a mistake and was referring to the dinner at Ohana. They dont do the hula at breakfast. The only thing they do at ohana in the mornings is the conga line with the characters.

Kona is DELICIOUS!!!! I love that place for breakfast. the tonga toast rocks! So does the lilikoi juice & pressed coffee pot. If you want fun: 1900 PF is good. Awesome bacon!!! (which is hard to come by at disney). If you want a more relaxing type of fun without the buffet, try Ohana. you cant go wrong with either. But Kona def gets my vote!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter