1st timer becomes a 2nd timer! Two trip reports collide! Trip Reports Complete!

I'm hoping to do the halloween party this year. is it only on the weekends? Might have to do it our last day there? I just started my PTR last week. I'm having a LOT of fun planning it.

I live in Lakewood... It's located right smack dab in the middle of Downtown Denver and the Mountains. I drve 15 mins one way I'm in downtown, drive 15 minutes the other way and I'm in the beautiful rocky moutains. :goodvibes Where in cali do you live?

Last year the parties were on Tuesdays and Fridays.

We live in San Jose California but the cost of living is to much to stay here so we are looking to move somewhere else. We need to move where my Mother in Law can get Health Insurance coverage under her current plan though so it limits where we can go.

Is anyone interested in seeing my videos? I need to figure out how to post them but if there isn't anyone interested I won't waste my time!

I have videos of:
Halloween Screams
WoC from Red Section (partial)
WoC from Yellow Section
Holiday Fireworks
Holiday Parade
Pixar Play Parade.

Let me know if your interested and I will figure out how to get them posted otherwise I am going to pass for now.

Forgoing the videos this trip report is complete!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter