1900 Park Fare

TeacherDL

Mouseketeer
My youngest daughter really wanted to eat here at dinner because of the step sisters, stepmother, and Cinderella. I had trouble getting a reservation for five people, and then finally yesterday, I got something for Tuesday at 6:50! YAY! I was just excited and wanted to share where people would appreciate it! lol

Is it different for breakfast then? Just curious as we've got a breakfast reservation there.

Yes, there are different characters at breakfast. I think there's the possibility of Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger.

Is it different for breakfast then? Just curious as we've got a breakfast reservation there.
Yes when we went there for breakfast we saw the mad hadder,Alice in wonderland, pooh and tigger- the breakfast is cute!

The character interaction at the dinner is some of the best on the disney property. Don't forget to try the Strawberry soup if they still have it.
\

My youngest daughter really wanted to eat here at dinner because of the step sisters, stepmother, and Cinderella. I had trouble getting a reservation for five people, and then finally yesterday, I got something for Tuesday at 6:50! YAY! I was just excited and wanted to share where people would appreciate it! lol
Sometimes it works to keep trying. I have been a few times and my girls loved it! Enjoy.

We got a reservation for dinner there last summer. It could have just been a good night, but by far my favorite character interaction of the 12 or so trips I have taken to Disney World. You should have a great time, and yes, try the strawberry soup.

We really enjoyed our meals at 1900PF. We've had breakfast and dinner. Food is good- character interaction fun!

We had breakfast there with our whole crew and Mary Poppins was amazing! Glad you got the rezzie you were after!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter