1900 Park Fare

princessaloha

Mouseketeer
Hello :hippie: We have a breakfast ADR at 1900 Park Fare. I thought that it would include Cinderella's step mother and sisters. However after reading several threads here and other blogs, it appears that isn't necessarily the case. Is there a specific time that the step family will be there? Have to balance out all the other perfect princess meals. LOL

Also, I wish they had a villains meal.

TIA!

Yes you need to change to a dinner adr

Breakfast - tigger, alice, mad hatter, pooh

Dinner - cinderella, prince, stepsisters and stepmother

The dinner is loud but fun.

We went a couple weeks ago and the only stepsister was Drizella, they also brought in Fairy Godmother.

I got the impression from our server that Anastsia is usually there, but at least they brought in another character from the same storyline to fill the void.

We went to 1900 Park Fare during breakfast only to see the Mad Hatter and he wasn't there :( The manager tried to find another place he would be but unfortunatly, he wasn't making any appearances that day. She was devistated. It was our last day so she was never able to see him. Hopefully next year she will get her chance.

Hello :hippie: We have a breakfast ADR at 1900 Park Fare. I thought that it would include Cinderella's step mother and sisters. However after reading several threads here and other blogs, it appears that isn't necessarily the case. Is there a specific time that the step family will be there? Have to balance out all the other perfect princess meals. LOL

Also, I wish they had a villains meal.

TIA!

I wish they had a villains meal too! I would probably book a few meals there in one trip. lol Maybe we should make a petition or something :maleficen

We went to 1900 Park Fare during breakfast only to see the Mad Hatter and he wasn't there :( The manager tried to find another place he would be but unfortunatly, he wasn't making any appearances that day. She was devistated. It was our last day so she was never able to see him. Hopefully next year she will get her chance.

He is the number 1 reason why we go to this breakfast, well the food is really good there too :goodvibes. Everytime we ate there, we had such great interaction with Mad Hatter....and when Alice gets into the mix....man it gets really hysterical then :rotfl:.

OP, like others have already said, you will have to change your ADR if you want to see Cinderella, Prince, and the Step family. At breakfast you will see Tigger, Pooh, Mad Hatter, Alice, and Mary Poppins.

There used to be a Villians dinner at 1900 Park Fare. My family and I went once. Not sure why they cancelled it, either it was not popular enough or guests complained kids got scared. Maybe someone else knows for sure. I do have to say, it was a strange location for Villians, 1900 is so...proper.

Waltgirl

They are there for dinner. Breakfast is the Mad Hatter/Mary Poppins.
Thank you!

Yes you need to change to a dinner adr

Breakfast - tigger, alice, mad hatter, pooh

Dinner - cinderella, prince, stepsisters and stepmother

The dinner is loud but fun.

Thank you!

We went a couple weeks ago and the only stepsister was Drizella, they also brought in Fairy Godmother.

I got the impression from our server that Anastsia is usually there, but at least they brought in another character from the same storyline to fill the void.

I'm going to try to get a dinner ADR too. Hopefully the whole Step Ohana (family) will be there.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I would be devastated too if my favorite character didn't show up. Hopefully next year for your DD :wizard:

I wish they had a villains meal too! I would probably book a few meals there in one trip. lol Maybe we should make a petition or something :maleficen

I would so sign a petition! Hey did you see there's a new movie coming out with Angelina Jolie playing Maleficent? Can't wait.

He is the number 1 reason why we go to this breakfast, well the food is really good there too :goodvibes. Everytime we ate there, we had such great interaction with Mad Hatter....and when Alice gets into the mix....man it gets really hysterical then :rotfl:.

OP, like others have already said, you will have to change your ADR if you want to see Cinderella, Prince, and the Step family. At breakfast you will see Tigger, Pooh, Mad Hatter, Alice, and Mary Poppins.

My DDs will still love this breakfast so I will keep it but am hoping to add on a dinner for the step family. At the moment there doesn't seem to be any openings :( but I'll keep trying and hopefully some pixie dust comes our way. :wizard:

There used to be a Villians dinner at 1900 Park Fare. My family and I went once. Not sure why they cancelled it, either it was not popular enough or guests complained kids got scared. Maybe someone else knows for sure. I do have to say, it was a strange location for Villians, 1900 is so...proper.

Waltgirl

LOL, maybe the villains liked the Grand Floridian because it was so...Grand. And well some of them seem so Gradioso-ish. LOL

I wonder if an entire meal with villains would be scary, maybe they could just include just one at a time at some of the other established character meals?

Breakfast has Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, Pooh and Tigger. The interaction with the face characters, especially Alice, was great. The food was pretty good too. I wouldn't cancel unless you had your heart set on the other characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter