180 Days out and my ADRs the good, the bad and the ugly

chocolateMinnie

DIS Veteran
OK I'm prone to exaggeration more the amazing, the pain in the neck and the how much is this going to cost me. :lmao:

The Good
Got all the adrs we wanted - breakfasts at CP, Akershus, Ohanas and Boma
Lunches at Sci-fi and CRT and Dinners at MG, Le Cellier, Boma, SOA, HDDR, Kouzzinas and yes CRT again.

All within 25 minutes of my wishlist times and no days that I had to switch around.:cool1:

The Bad
My DXDP isn't marked against my reservation date - probably not WDW fault but my TA in the UK but still meant I had to pay $779.53 when I've already paid for the DXDP.

The Ugly
Not sure when/how I'll get refunded although I have emailed disney direct. The pain is though that with the exchange rate and the international handling fee I'm likely to be about £60 ($90) short - another expense I hadn't reckoned on.

:confused3

Wah, Wah Wah......(think theme from the good the bad and the ugly) So sorry about your $90 loss! I hope that doesn't turn out that way!

Horray for getting your ressies though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter