• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1500 and 2000 Loops Pictorial

Martha ...that has to be the BESTEST screen house Ive seen....who's it made by...where'd ya get it.....what did it cost?

It's the Eagle's Peak, 15 x 15. It has two closets in two of the corners which I love! We bought it at Sam's Club about 5 or 6 years ago. I haven't seen it there since. But I did Google it and found one:

http://homestore3.com/eapeschowi2c.html

oops...I see they are sold out.

Thanks...it seems to be a discontinued item just about everywhere. Why do they always discontinue the good stuff???

I agree with PPs - really nice job on the photo tour. Thanks for all your hard work!! :)

Thanks for the great pictures. We will be camping in the 1500 loop (requested) in Oct and this really helps.

Thanks for the great pictures. We will be camping in the 1500 loop (requested) in Oct and this really helps.

Perfect, those were my intentions, to help others out with visual info. You will know if they assign you 1505 what to do. :banana:
And enjoy your trip!!!

1505? Yeah, bring a long pole and enjoy fresh oranges with breakfast!

I was just wondering what the sites would look like with the upgrades.......I know that if I waited long enough someone would post them.

I was just wondering what the sites would look like with the upgrades.......I know that if I waited long enough someone would post them.

These are the 2 partial loops, NO BIG RIGS allowed, only tents and popup/van campers. Not because we don't love them, :love: but there is no black water aka sewer disposal available at any of the sites. Therefore, these sites have been upgraded with cable and are now complete. No further upgrades will take place.

We stayed on 1505 we had a Pop up and a screen room. We ended up putting the screen room over the BBQ at the back corner so we were able to set up the way we wanted. We have also stayed at 2021 beside 2019 very nice site close to the comfort station and very quiet.

We will be back at the Fort in two weeks can't wait to get away from the cold.

This is the awesomest thread ever for planning tent camping at WDW. We've just decided to camp there and this gives me a good idea of what to expect.

Thank you for the time and hard work it took to do this. It is greatly appreciated by this over-planner.

Thank you! It's a tough job, but someone had to do it.:lmao: Think I'll do 1000 and 1100 loops in a couple of weeks. Or maybe move up from partials and do the full hookup loops.:banana:

Do you have a Photobucket account yet. It's free and easy to get one if not. Just go to Photobucket.com. Once you have an account, upload your photos there. (The directions for uploading are there and easy to follow).

Then, once uploaded you click on the individual picture, a drop down menu appears. The IMG code is the very last item on the menu. Copy it and paste it on your DIS repy. Be sure to copy ALL the IMG code, sometimes is a little tricky.

Give that a try. If still having trouble, there are far greater minds on here then mine that will be able to help.

Good luck.:thumbsup2

Here you go:

DSCN0186.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter