12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
smurf.gif

I just can't believe how quite it is this close to a milestone. Becka, are we ahead of schedule or something? :confused3

pyramid2000 said:
Anything for someone who knows the true meaning of sharing Angie!! :bounce:
Angie's just so nice! :teeth: I don't share with non DISers though. Some guy walked past the hammock I was enjoying about 11 am one year and made some comment about people who get there early then don't let others use the hammock. I managed to open one eye and told him perhaps he should get out of bed earlier. :rolleyes:

DrHug does have to pretend he does not know me once in a while. Otherwise he might end up getting suspended. :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Have to go pick up Dina, then she will want to stop for lunch and see Daddy.

Seems so odd for you to talk about picking up kids already when we are just getting our day started.

gosh i have tons to do tonight .... only 6 wks :sad2: It's gonna really be crunch time then on my costumes for pirate night.....

I have a couple items left to buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter