12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimerinc said:
Hey, at least DH would not be mad because we wasted to much food! I love to make turkey dinner. Have I told you that I make the worlds most fattening mashed potatoes? My family calls them killer potatoes. I have one little cousin who said "I don't want to be the only one left alive, pass the potatoes".

:rotfl:

What exactly do you put in these killer potatoes?

BTW - I realize I am so far behind that most of my replies probably don't make any sense so hopefully you guys won't be too annoyed with me. You can just ignore me..... (said in my best Eeyore voice :eeyore: )

lillygator said:
I would love to dye my hair or add highlights but I am WAY too chicken with my hair. My hair dresser friends warn me that if I do highlights that I have to keep it up and that dye on red hair may not be a good thing.

Not necessarily V. I have gone as long as a year once between touch ups on my foil highlights and it really doesn't look bad. (not like the old dark roots on seriously blond hair. Speaking of my HS years of course. :) )

You need to find someone that has training in coloring to blend with your red hair. (anyone can do highlights; it takes the right stylist to perfect them)

ruley3 said:
MY RECAP of POSTS!!!
HMMM
Marriages...babies being born.....b-days....turkey and pie.....floam.... and young at heart... just my mini summary...YOU ALL CRACK ME UP!!! :rotfl:

You are still new! ;) Today has been pretty tame so far....of course I am only up to 8 PM. Something tells me that it got a little wild and crazy last night. :crazy:

pyramid2000 said:
Patsy, now that the window to cancel has come and gone, DD wants to start e-mailing other girls her age. I just didn't want her to start too easly in case something came up and we had to cancel. Our girls will have to get in touch, especially since we will be table buddies! :goodvibes

My DD might want to chat too.

lillygator said:
I would love to dye my hair or add highlights but I am WAY too chicken with my hair. My hair dresser friends warn me that if I do highlights that I have to keep it up and that dye on red hair may not be a good thing.

I was always afraid to do anything to my hair but I finally got some blonde highlights (yes start the jokes now ;) ) and I really loved them. I don't do a great job of keeping them up but they are light enough that they seem to blend in well. I really like it. It just lightens up my hair color a little.

Jhalkias said:
No advice on the pork Kim, but I am the same way. Funny huh? I cannot eat drumsticks, or wings, or any of that chicken on the bone. No ribs for me either. I hardly ever order the chicken breast on DCL either because it is a "bone-in" breast.

I have a real aversion to bones in my food.

John1

So there is another one who does not like bones in their food. DH is like that. He claims he can't figure out how to get the meat off the bones. I just think it is laziness! I really just cannot understand this for the life of me and it makes grocery shopping much more expensive when you can only buy boneless chicken breasts rather than just getting a chicken.

klineyqueen said:
They would have me pegged as a total nut!!!

Are you sure you are not already pegged as a total nut to your family? ;)

Bella2000 said:
Oh and may I just say Z-pak bites the big one. I know this stuff works but the side effects - I thought I'd have at least a day. It's like add insult to injury.

Good Morning!

Must affect people differently . . .

ZPack is my best friend every change of seasons with URI's.

Get well soon Carla!

John

becka said:
:faint:

Am I the only one a little shocked that ANGIE is the one saying this? I expect it from V or Brandi, etc.. but not from our dear sweet Angie! What have we done to her? :rotfl2: ;)

funny girl!!

and back to the hair. Used to be during the summer, mine would get blonde streaks all on its own....now that I have to be a grown up and have a job, not so much.

Good Morning everyone... Last night I slipped away because Lance asked to go to bed!! I should have known that was not a good sign.. We are home today and he is sick with a fever and he said his legs hurt! Oh well my blond highlights will have to wait... at least I had already planned to take off the morning from work. I thought since he is watching Dora I would catch up on the posts.. I also would like to have DS to email with 10-12 yrs olds... Please let me know anyone with kiddos this age

Bella2000 said:
I almost said oh I'll just wait since I was feeling better and then started feeling crappy again and guess what the visit showed..drum roll...pneumonia.

:grouphug: Hope you have a speedy recovery!

klineyqueen said:
My son just climbed up on my lap. He proceeded to cough in my face, then he got back down. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 Why??? Why do kids do such gross things????
:rotfl2: :lmao: And then they stick a wet finger up your nose while you are sleeping! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

becka said:
:faint:

Am I the only one a little shocked that ANGIE is the one saying this? I expect it from V or Brandi, etc.. but not from our dear sweet Angie! What have we done to her? :rotfl2: ;)
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: They say you really have to watch the quiet ones! :rotfl2: ;)

klineyqueen said:
My son just climbed up on my lap. He proceeded to cough in my face, then he got back down. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 Why??? Why do kids do such gross things????

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry, it just struck me as extremely funny.

kimerinc said:
I thought I would show you what our back yard looked like on Friday..

118866snow_house-med.jpg

Wow! Where do you live.....please stay away snow until at least Thanksgiving :goodvibes

becka said:
So there is another one who does not like bones in their food. DH is like that. He claims he can't figure out how to get the meat off the bones. I just think it is laziness! I really just cannot understand this for the life of me and it makes grocery shopping much more expensive when you can only buy boneless chicken breasts rather than just getting a chicken.

Yes, there was a strange theme running through here last night... :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter