Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsMork

Proud Old Geezer
Mice Pins said:
animals%20(23).gif
Is Becka after you again? :lmao: :rotfl2:

lillygator said:
Angie that;s kind of last minute notice isn;t it?
I was notified Friday morning that I would maybe have to be there tomorrow, then I had to call after 5 today to confirm. Sometimes the issues are settled without trial. :confused3 The last 2 weeks I was supposed to go, then it was canceled on the Monday. Makes me crazy, I tell my work I won't be in, then show up. :confused3

lillygator said:
how cool about getting a car - hope your DGS has a great birthday!
I think this will be one he will remember! Saturday he is sharing a BD party at the local pizza hangout with his best friend, Sam (Samantha), whose birthday is one week after his. So, two birthday parties and a car, that's one to remember!

ok my image looking fine in print preview and then when I printed...on magnet paper no less...it cut a smidge off one whole side.

ugghhh!!!!

I started packing tonight...well getting things together. It's easy for the girls all their stuff is brand new!

lillygator said:
ok my image looking fine in print preview and then when I printed...on magnet paper no less...it cut a smidge off one whole side.
Bummer! I will warn DrHug to print on a plain paper first when he does ours.

MrsMork said:
Bummer! I will warn DrHug to print on a plain paper first when he does ours.

that's what I should have done and just chaged the color to grayscale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter