12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow on CC? :sunny:

That is very, very cool! DS will be especially excited. I can't wait until he sees that! :thumbsup2

becka said:
Snow on CC? :sunny:

That is very, very cool! DS will be especially excited. I can't wait until he sees that! :thumbsup2

Yes that does sound great! I knew there was fake piled snow, but not that they have it blowing around. John's picture was precious!

My 2 assistant GS leaders are going to take over the troop. Once I get all the stuff to them and get it straightened out, you don't even know how good that will feel! :teeth: I'll practically have nothing to do! :rolleyes:

pyramid2000 said:
Thanks Kim. I was thinking of buying one if I saw one at the store (which I never go to :rolleyes: ) just to sell it to the silly people. :teeth: My little nephew just got an Elmo chair that shakes and laughs and I think that is so much more fun!

How is that chair? The TMX Elmo actually scares me - that laugh of his is a little too manic! :eek: The chair looked cute and I thought DD might like it....

becka said:
How is that chair? The TMX Elmo actually scares me - that laugh of his is a little too manic! :eek: The chair looked cute and I thought DD might like it....

It is very cute. All the little ones loved it!

I desperately need to get to the mall. It is getting colder and long pants are necessary for the mornings. DD3 is wearing floods right now. :blush: I think she grew since September 1! Ugh!

Today is dance day for DD12 & 3 (yesterday was DD7). We stay out all afternoon as it is just easier for me instead of trancing back and forth. So I need to get thier stuff ready before 3 today like I usually do.

I am feeling better but I have this gagging cough left. :sad2: I usually feel worse first thing the morning and then feel better as the day progresses until later in the evening. By around 8-9 I am starting to drag again.

DH casually mentioned today that he may invite his friends for dinner tomorrow. Tomorrow?? Did you say TOMORROW?!?! Umm, I need a little more notice than that please! :p Then he said how about next week. Yeah, thank you! :crazy:

becka said:
I am feeling better but I have this gagging cough left. :sad2: I usually feel worse first thing the morning and then feel better as the day progresses until later in the evening. By around 8-9 I am starting to drag again.

At least you can function through the day. :thumbsup2 How is Allie? You know, the one who started it all!! ;)

I went home yesterday and got all of the stuff ready for those Mickey burgers so all DH had to do was throw them on the grill. Before DH even gets home with the kids my BF from Kansas City calls and tells me they are going to be in town within the hour and wanted to know if we could get together.

I ended up quickly making a cheese quesadilla for DS and DD to share so they could eat dinner and we packed the kids up and headed over to Bonkers to play. DH took DD home about 8:00 which is way past her bedtime but she had fun. She was just too tired to continue. I stayed with DS until they closed at 9:00 so he could play some more with my BF's boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter