12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella2000 said:
::yes:: Okay I also admit to that thought and actually I still do despite seeing pictures on the website. :blush:
I think she looks like Cinderella anyway.

MommyMinnie said:
I think she looks like Cinderella anyway.

Are you trying to get on the good side of our dictato....um, I mean our fearless leader? :teeth:

BuzzBoyMom said:
I thought I wasup to date....but Andy is on our cruise>?!!! When did that happen???
IDK, I was suprised to see it too. Evidently we also have Barb and Tony "Disney Royalty". (Is that their names? I get so confused. )

Anyhow this trip will be a hoot and I can't wait to get there. :cool1:

I wonder how many Dis Boarders are on our cruise but just haven't joined us here. Maybe we are a little intimidating. :grouphug:

I for one am looking forward to hanging with the "Cool Kids" and the "Fun Kids" and making everyone else wonder who we are!

BuzzBoyMom said:
:sad2: No...the morning crowd never gets them...all we do is help do the buildup for the big snag at night time... :surfweb: :surfweb: But that's okay. I know my place! I just honestly can't believe how chatty you guys are. And what is really sad is that I feel bad responding to a post that is ....oh.....15 pages back!!! GEESH!!!!

So here I sit... :surfweb: catching up...
:surfweb: building up the count...

Hey....we hit one then before we knew it...there went another one! :surfweb:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Does anyone remember one group who had buttons made up...the kind you wear on your shirt...not the kind you put thru the opening to keep your shirt closed! (That little explanation was provided for all you girls who stayed up late at the little sleepover/chatover you had last night)

...anyway...buttons...focus...

Wouldn't it be great if we made buttons with little worthy titles that people have earned on the boards?

For example..Lisa's would be Worthy Empress!

I wish I had one of those button makers. That would be great. Maybe that's something I should look into for our school too. Yes, Lisa - school days are getting closer so my brain starts getting into that "Please Volunteer Me for Everything" mode.

:rotfl:

Yes, Mary on the May DD cruise always does buttons for her groups. You could probably pm her for what she does.

I just went over to my PTO friend's house with the kids the other day. I told her that I didn't want to do a darn thing....and she knows that I mean it. :)

pjpoohbear said:
Pushy not a dictator, you have no prison to send us to, :p .

Pj

Maybe not......but there is that little option that says "ban or suspend pjpoohbear when I right click on your name. :rolleyes1

Also, my DD loves that picture of Cinderella. She goes to the computer and says "Rella" and she wants me to pull one of your posts up so she can see her and blow kisses at her. :)

AWWWWWWW!!! :) That is too cute! princess:

You guys were busy last night after I went to bed. I guess I am not the stay up late and party type. ;) Are we having cruise chat tonight? I might have to check it out again if I have time.

:rotfl: John. That should start some conversation around here.

Yes, cruise chat starts at 9 pm ET. I should be there. We are driving down to the base to meet DH after work. They are showing Cars at the theater there. It is nice that he is home now so that we can start doing those kind of things again. :cloud9:

If I get to chat it won't be until later on this thread. We have friends coming over for dinner tonight. I am making a Mexican feast! I need to get cleaning!

Buddy Bear said:
Keeping up with these posts is nearly impossible so this may have been covered before, but I was curious...

If the (Verandah)man with his finger on the screen shot trigger for all the port web cams is sailing with us who is going to take a screen shot of our cruise? :goodvibes

Jeff

Um...Jeff, which thread did you mean to post on? ;) Which cruise do you need webshots taken? I'll be glad to.

Goodness! Everyone must be wiped out. LOL! It is 106 here with the heat index. I have been working on DS's border. This project has gone too long without being completed! Of course...being able to work on it while they are in school & when both of them are downstairs bickering are two different things. OY!

Well the boys are going to their first sleepover tonight...so it is our night out. I can't remember the last time we actually had the house to ourselves for an entire night. hmmm....

So - I won't be checking the boards tonight, if ya know what I mean.

Take care all. Have a great night and I'll try to catch up again this weekend.

MommyMinnie said:
I for one am looking forward to hanging with the "Cool Kids" and the "Fun Kids" and making everyone else wonder who we are!

Gee i'm seeing a need for a second set of wristbands.....

BuzzBoyMom said:
Well the boys are going to their first sleepover tonight...so it is our night out. I can't remember the last time we actually had the house to ourselves for an entire night. hmmm....

So - I won't be checking the boards tonight, if ya know what I mean.

Take care all. Have a great night and I'll try to catch up again this weekend.

Look back to my reference about school camp and the 13 year gap! :banana:

I also forget - one of you ladies probably know how far along you can be and still cruise. We would hate to lose one of the lime green army!

John

Jhalkias said:
Look back to my reference about school camp and the 13 year gap! :banana:

I also forget - one of you ladies probably know how far along you can be and still cruise. We would hate to lose one of the lime green army!

John

I believe the cutoff is 22 weeks. I think we are probably right on the edge of that right now so we all need to be careful. :goodvibes

becka said:
I believe the cutoff is 22 weeks. I think we are probably right on the edge of that right now so we all need to be careful. :goodvibes

Believe it or not there are some positives about being our age.:thumbsup2

I hope to make the chat room tonight but first I have to put up the replacement computer in the Disney Room downstairs. My old one went brain dead. I have to hope though that I can retrieve my files. I had lots of pictures and music stored on it.

I will learn to back up my files!
:sad:

BuzzBoyMom said:
I thought I wasup to date....but Andy is on our cruise>?!!! When did that happen???

Even better Buddybear. I though his family was on the August Double Dip, I think he might have posted on the wrong thread, unless they have both switch dates, if so, welcome!

Pj

Help! I can't find the link to the chat room for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter